Thread: Genesis how will it work out

Post Demon

Genesis how will it work out

So got a mail earlier this week suggesting amongst other things a return of Genesis.

No forum announcements so not really sure what they are going with, but I see two options either a tournament/warserver or the return of the more relaxed server where you just play arround with random kindom assignments. I believe either server will have a chance to bring back old players looking for the thing they decide to go with, but as a long time genesis only player back in the day I belive that it also might take some people away from the existing server. Hopefully the influx can ballance out the loss since returning players might want to play with a set team after trying genesis for a bit.

Likely will not try it out if it gets to be a tournament server, but can't really say it would be a bad choice, just a less suitable one for me personly at this point, whatever it will be I hope it is going to be entertaining for those chosing to join, it allows the game to accomodate different types of players and playing styles that a single server alone might not be suitable for.

You probably get better shot of an answer in the MUGA Discord server.

Post Demon
    don't use it, don't plan to and just wanted to start a relevant discussion and hear other peoples oppinions.

Administrator
    The email was mostly a summary of what's currently going on. There have not been any specific details about Genesis other than we tested major code migrations earlier in the age and are almost fully prepared to open up a live world. For some, that news may be enough to get you back to play some WoL until Genesis does open up, or at least take a look at where Utopia currently is and get involved in the community, whatever the case may be.

Discord is not the only way to contact us, but it certainly is the quickest and easiest although email to UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com is always the most reliable.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Post Demon
    sounds like it could be months away still then, I still considder it a relevant forum topic and want to hear other peoples oppinion on how this will impact the current server and the community. Korp basically tells me not to use the forum and you tell me to email support I hope this is based on misunderstandings I am not trying to complain or to call you out for answers or anything. I am simply excited by the prospects, but also a bit concerned. And I genuinely am interested in hearing other peoples oppinions and in using this place for something other than trolling.

Since you have not yet put a start date or given the details of where that other server will be aiming at it did not make sense to me to put this under suggestions or strategies, and in generel I'm positive towards the idea even if I'm ending up not playing on that server myself.

Basically I meant exactly what I wrote. Crazy right?

Needs to get out more
    I didn't read the email, but glad to see it.

Rock on, devs.

I'm too stubborn to switch from my archaic iPad to my MacBook or I'd be screwing around on discord. Didn't realize I'm addicted to touch screens till it was too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information