Thread: Now recruiting

Now recruiting

It's that time of age where we are recruiting again.

Join me, Skraz, Si and many more old names in our pursuit of adding crowns to the collection.

What do we want from you? Strong activity, willingness to work for the team not just yourself, and being able to take a joke. Late night calls will happen, and many alarms will be set and cursed at in the middle of the night. Most of us took years off in retirement, but we're building towards something big, and we're looking for someone to join us for it. Top experience is a plus but not mandatory as long as you can meet our activity requirements. Drama queens need not apply.

If interested, PM me on the forums, or hit me up on the MUGA Discord.
    Last edited by Allanon; 11-09-2018 at 19:22.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Still looking for a couple of zealous souls who are feeling a bit masochistic.

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

ill join
    Dementia 4 Life

We find ourselves in need on one player to join urgently. Pm here or in discord if interested.

We once again find ourselves in need of another player. PM here or in discord if interested :)

Still looking for one for competitive play, see OP for details

Enthusiast
    Give me your old, inactive, and broken.

Thanks
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Regular
    Allanon is a rat - no thanks

Thread Information