Thread: Next age changes?

Regular

Next age changes?

Proposed changes coming out any time soon? Please expedite if possible :)
    As we still need to wait for comments , final changes. Team needs time to discuss if not BOA will have problems again with time frame . Tks!

Post Demon
    It will come when it comes, there is so many things that you can plan on still without changes, personly I'm indifferent on if I should chose a solid mainstream pick or go with something that feels a bit more unique, and also split between using the ninja OOP strat (late training and farming untrained provinces) or if I should commit myself to trying to explore OOP insted, I've never actually experimented with exploring OOP, so that probably will be my choice if I come up with a decent approach, especially since I don't like the early FFA as much as I used to. With those kind of ideas I only need the changes to make sure if it is possible, and what would suit my approach most. The only things I'm probably not playing would be Dwarf or Human, their strenghts just isn't something I am looking for when chosing, and I do not think the focus of each race will be that much different next age.

Needs to get out more
    Ditto, Madchess.

Regardless of build, I know I'm going to top feed when I play. That's how I role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information