Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Retirement time

Retirement time

Well, rather than spam utopia talk with this, I thought I would revive this dead forum with my post that few care about.

This age has convinced me to retire at least for a time. So long utopia, at least for a few ages. Thanks to all who chatted and put up with me from age to age.

Later.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

This is general talk not utopia talk :@

right? I suck at following instructions.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Im out also bruh...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Cry for attention on instragram

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Is that like chat snap or whatever that thing is...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Demon
    and I thought Sheister quit a few ages ago when explore pool became personal, well kind of had a bad age myself and initial suggested changes looks like butchery of diversity but still going to try to do stuff regardless of the finalized changes.

Needs to get out more
    I retired when my autonomic tick stopped functioning.

One day the inner alarm went silent, and that sealed it for me. Other factors were the stuttering screen and bot/3rd party com requirements to join about every kingdom. I'd have kept going solo in a shell, but once my inner tick was gone there was no point continuing.

I'm still a fan of the game and might pop in for quality assurance regarding The Virtual Kingdom. I haven't even thought about the charts this age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

No, but some people still know me, so I figured this was more efficient than trying to find people.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    and I thought Sheister quit a few ages ago when explore pool became personal, well kind of had a bad age myself and initial suggested changes looks like butchery of diversity but still going to try to do stuff regardless of the finalized changes.
    I almost quit then predicting that a lot of what was fun the game would die. I was correct. The subsequent changes to science, the stagnation at the top, and the randomness of the rest of the server killed what enthusiasm remained for me.

Director of Age Changes
    I thought you already retired :/
    You'll be back!
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Needs to get out more
    We really need a 3rd string bench around here. I mean a formal bench, where monarchs can summon a retirarian to help in a war or something. People usually want you to stay which is fairly uncomfortable for bleeding hearts like myself.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

So build it.

Still here and still having fun :)
    Laughter IS the best medicine - always

Needs to get out more
    So build it.
    A matter of motivation. How do you convince players they can do anything they want? Sigh
    ________
    Weed bowls

so... utopia really lost its 'magic' over the years? i remember it being 'cool' while using a dial-up modem.

Thread Information