Thread: new spell scorched earth

Post Demon

new spell scorched earth

Since Dwarfs are all about buildings and BE I would suggest to add a spell called scorched earth to their spellbook which would be a defensive spell and result in maybe 50% less building credits for the attacker if sucesfully attacked.

I would also suggest to add this spells effect when attacked along with the effect of Smite to the province log or news of the defending province so it will show the defender the effect for the attacker, this is because both Smite and this new spell that I'm suggesting would be of a nature where you can't see the effect for yourself otherwise.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Since Dwarfs are all about buildings and BE I would suggest to add a spell called scorched earth to their spellbook which would be a defensive spell and result in maybe 50% less building credits for the attacker if sucesfully attacked.

I would also suggest to add this spells effect when attacked along with the effect of Smite to the province log or news of the defending province so it will show the defender the effect for the attacker, this is because both Smite and this new spell that I'm suggesting would be of a nature where you can't see the effect for yourself otherwise.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

+1 and make it 100%

Needs to get out more
    For some reason this spell reminded me of Nepolian Dynamite and Uncle Ricos encounter with the time machine.

I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    the reason why -50% and not -100% is some races get more credits than others and if gains are 0 build credits regardless those strenghts is suddenly useless.

I'd vote for Pedro if he wanted to lead my kingdom.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    the reason why -50% and not -100% is some races get more credits than others and if gains are 0 build credits regardless those strenghts is suddenly useless.

I'd vote for Pedro if he wanted to lead my kingdom.
    aha ok. 200%?

Thread Information