Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Age 77 REVISED Changes - Feedback and Suggestions

Post Fiend
    Man give me your discord link and ill show you where i told you guys that this is me in this thread getting hated on. hellfire went asap and talked about how this was me.

And its not debatable if it wins 1on1 it wins 20 vs 20, and you should lose land to a heavy attacker if you have enough tpa/wpa to op him on both fronts and game is so broken you won't.
    Last edited by Ganga; 13-07-2018 at 05:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganga View Post
    Man give me your discord link and ill show you where i told you guys that this is me in this thread getting hated on. hellfire went asap and talked about how this was me.

And its not debatable if it wins 1on1 it wins 20 vs 20
    Fair enough, maybe you did. I missed it though and that's not how I figured it out. Anyways, it's besides the point. Good luck next age.

Thread delivers this age!

Dwarf elites need to be lowered 1 def point.

Elf is OK the way it is if you ask me.

Tactician has needed a buff for a few ages and this continues to be the case. Maybe like a def modifier on ambushes to eliminate the 20% reduction.

Removing abducts is stupid but Hextor has made solid suggestions regarding that.

And do not make ET unfriendly only.

Elf got nerfed a bit too hard. Either: raise dspec to 0/8, give them GP, or increase their elite to 7/5 again.

Halfling looks sooo weak. 10% population, 50%+ tpa, or something.. fa/rogue is way better option as it is.

Would it be OP to give paladin CS, and take away dragon buff or 50%+ guilds?

Possible to keep DE? I'm a fantasy nerd.. <3 that light/dark dichotomy.
    'Then he must get beard' - Mitch at 6:52am, 5.4.16, in response to 'he said "One day when I grow up I want to be like Mitch"' gg

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    If that is implemented then every single Sabotage operation should be limited to Unfriendly relations as well, including Resource operations.
    ET is a reasonable response to Thievery operations.
    Resource operations should not be moved to UF - that would be silly. But I do agree that Arson should be moved to UF only.

Administrator
    Thank you everyone for your valuable feedback and suggestions. We hope you enjoy the final changes for Age 77 and look forward to another exciting age!
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Thread Information