Thread: Space in Randos

Space in Randos

A few of our guys are taking an age off to focus on their RL endeavors (I know lol) so we've got a few spots open for attackers/hybrids.

A bit about Randomination (Randos for short): semi-casual warring kd. We've been around for a long time, friendly and mature crew, accommodating to RL stuff and very generous with sitting. We're happy to teach anyone who likes to learn!

Attackers' minimum in war is two hits a day (adjust hours and try for army in/out). All players use Munk and we have a kd Discord server for communication.

Pm me or look me up in Discord (pie in the game server) if you're interested!

Update: still in search of ~3 new provinces to fill attacker/hybrid slots. Possible opening for a HA/Ro T/M, as long as you can prove your worth/experience. Players range from US/EU/SEA.

Hi!
    I am a returning player but took a few years off. Played for about 6 years before I quit. I mostly played attacker and made a human sage this age. If its sounds interesting Pm me and I can tell you more.

we are 7:7, a new kingdom with a few returning and a couple (or more) newbees. We learn as we go but some players are not that new here and they can help out and give advise also. If you think this is the environment you can strife in we would welcome you. Sent an ingame message to: Dark Angels and Demons and I sent you an invite. Thanx Wally

Thread Information