Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: where be the power rankings?

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganga View Post
    Your orc becomes quad tappable much much faster than my faery.... please just stop. We've now chained 2.5 orcs by the time you chained that fairy is what happens.
    okay correct. you chained 2.5 of my orcs and i chained one of your fearies. Can u describe the chained prov. Because my POINT is your feary is nearly usless where BOTH of my orcs surive and can continue to be used

Post Fiend
    Ok you have 2.5 orcs full elite and land defence....

48000 defence on faeries

6600 offence on your orcs

These 2 provinces are same NW the fairy quad taps the orcs and has say 44000 defense home to defend. For the same reason you don't go into war full elite and zero defense is why its better. More and more orcs are getting chained those fairys are not running out food.

Strategy Moderator
    okay lets say i play out this scenario. The TWO orcs single taps +conquest bounces the feary they get some small amount of acres incoming. doesnt matter then number. The feary quad taps your orc leaving how many of its leets home?

Post Fiend
    Look man the correct answer is if faeries are running full elites in the chain pit your orcs need dspecs, im not talking this nonsense anymore.

Strategy Moderator
    Look man the correct answer is if faeries are running full elites in the chain pit your orcs need dspecs, im not talking this nonsense anymore.
    no the answer is once your chained defense ie meaningless. if u cant take me acting civil and talking things out while u say my questions are nonsense im curious how u act when people arent being nice, then again i already warned you today in how u talked in another thread.

MY POINT was you suggested that the feary would quad tap my orc on 0 def using minimal leets. of his 6k lets say it costs him 500 leets to quad tap my orc. While all 4 of those generals are out other provs hit your feary into max overpopulatin. While the feary waits for quad tap of acres to come in for 10 hours he will experience overpopulation of 20% military per tick. 5500 *0.8^10= 600. So when your feary gets home he'll have the 500 leets he used to quad tap and an adittiona 600 leets for a grand total of 1100 leets. My orc even if u ground it into almost nothing should get more incoming acres from a SINGLE+ bounce to keep more leets than that and continue to be usefull while your feary is now forever on 0 def and nearly no offense.

Post Fiend
    Your saying this is more of a problem for a fairy on full elite defense(90% home) than it is for an orc on land defense... The faeries quad tapping have more incoming acres than your orcs because your orcs are so grossly undefended.

Your orc should have the same problem x4...

When have you chained a province to 0 offense and 0 defense... I personally have never seen that happen they die a peasant death first, idk what bizzaro world you live in.

Your saying that your orc gets more incoming acres off a single tap, than the fairy who quad tapped. idk what bizzaro world you live in.
    Last edited by Ganga; 16-07-2018 at 09:30.

Strategy Moderator
    im saying if both go 0 def the orc has the advantage. that should at least be obvious. the orc holds more nw and has more total offense. thats the "Easy" side of things and the reason why an offspec based military is bad.

The harder side to explain, and i think where u are geting hung up (took a TON of wars for me to get this too) is that once chained and down with low enough def that most people significantly bigger than u can break you it is bad to keep def. Because def dispears when people continue to hit you.

The easiest example of this is if we look at an orc twice. The orc gets chained and after the chain has 2000 dspecs and 6000 leets but has to release 2000 total troops to attack again again .i.e he has population space for 6000 total troops. How does he release.
    1.IF he releases is dspecs and attacks again he gets acres coming in and again has population space for 6000 troops. well lucky me he has 6000 leets he just attacks again.
    2. Alternatively lets say he releases his leets. he now keeps 2000 dspecs and 4000 leets. he attacks. While those offensive units are out people hit him. That offense is out for 10 hours and every tick that offense is out the dspecs that are home experience overpopulation. 10 hours of overpopulation make it so that 90% of his at home military disapears. That means when his offense gets home he now has 4000 leets and 200 dspecs, but has the population space for 6000 troops.

Now we compare and #$!#@$ guy #2 he has substationally less offense and both him and the guy who kept all leets have nearly the same def and its practically 0. Go another 10 hours and those 200 may drop to 20. 20 v 0 in 2 uniques. whose better off the guy that started those 2 uniques at 6k or the guy who started the uniques at 4k.

BACK TO FEARY:
    yes the situation with a feary would be slightly differnt. the feary is keeping ALOT more def. and it requires a more offense and total hits to be dedicate to it. But once your "done' what is the feary left with? almost nothing. The orc on the other hand that didnt turtle at least has some offense.

Post Fiend
    If you say so, your the strategy moderator, i bow to your wisdom.

I just didn't think it was possible to chain a full elite fairy until he didn't even have the 2epa needed to quad tap your orcs... I must be mistaken.
    Last edited by Ganga; 16-07-2018 at 09:46.

Strategy Moderator
    If you say so, your the strategy moderator, i bow to your wisdom.

I just didn't think it was possible to chain a full elite fairy until he didn't even have the 2epa needed to quad tap your orcs... I must be mistaken.
    Taking the feary down to 48k def is typically "enough" for most kds. i mean if my orc on 66k can quad "anyone" theres no reason to dedicate the hits to the feary to make it only 1000 total leets. especially if my orc can x3 someone on low def and x1 a "chain" that hasnt had to release yet. To ensure that the 48k def feary isnt casting FB or nsing me though i'd just do 8 massacres with 4 of my big unbrekable t/ms. Once that feary has eaten 8 massacres he has no tpa/wpa left the be threatening and i can have someone hit him for acres anytime he gets to big. This is the typical case. feary stops at 48k and i have no reason to take if father because one of your other attackers is zero def. Thats also how people say "i recouped from chain and went unbrekable" no on kept hitting it and accidentally forgot about it. its poor planing as a leader lol.

But keeping it so my orc can quad is the trick right... i have to make sure my 66k orc can quad someone. So in your well the orc cant quad but the feary can, my "first" orc chained is going to struggle hes going to have zero people he can quad and be OWNED. But once i see thats a threat i make sure to dedicate enough attackers to your feary such that every subsequent orc can x3 your feary and then x1 someone else big. i end up "bringing land into the bottom" that way and ensureing that my orcs keep as much offense as possible while anyone you turtled with never had enough offense to begin with.
    Last edited by Persain; 16-07-2018 at 10:04.

Post Fiend
    I guess we agree to disagree, If our provinces are matched against provinces going 100% offense and 0 defense the way to build your province is 90% defense and 10% offense. and we seem to disagree that that is how that works.

Strategy Moderator
    I guess we agree to disagree, If our provinces are matched against provinces going 100% offense and 0 defense the way to build your province is 90% defense and 10% offense. and we seem to disagree that that is how that works.
    i actually agree in a vacuum or kd wide. you need def if u ever want to win

But when you have a chained person on 90k def 10k offense, and another person 125k def 450k offense and you compare that to my kd who has a guy on say 400k offense 100k def who would i want in my kd. Another guy on 90k def and 10k offense like you? no you already have a guy stronger than mine, why would i want a mirror of your prov. i want my "chained" guy to be 130k offense 0 def so he can help take down your big guy. Whichever side has a big guy left at the end of the days wins so im going with the 100% offense 0 def guy every time.

Post Fiend
    ok but you seem to think your guy on 130k offense wont end up in a bracket under the 90k def and 10k offense, you seem to think he will grow past that person.

Strategy Moderator
    no...no way he grows past him. he just is more usefull to the kd. i mean look at that 2 prov example. once "my side wins" the 400k 100k grows forever and forces a war win. post war he helps my 0 def guy recover.

Post Fiend
    for what, 1 maybe 2 attacks before he has to release so much offense he cant even hit the 90k def guy.

But we are just going back and forth... and it's time for me to sleep soon. Good talk.
    Last edited by Ganga; 16-07-2018 at 10:53.

Strategy Moderator
    if 1-2 hits allows the 400k guy to bring down the 450k guy and then "win" why wouldn't that be the better option?

i mean whats a kd with 90k def 10k offense and 100k def 80k offense going to do against a someone on 20k offense 0 def and someone on 200k offense 100k def. the side that keeps the top end afloat longer wins.

the reaon i used the intial example is in a 25 man kd that guy u have on 90k def and 10k offense he is more usefull than someone whose 130k offense 0 def who in 1 round drops to 50k offense 0k def. BUT if i take the 90k def guy to 20k def 10k offense while my guy drops to 50k offense and 0k def my NEXT guy will be able to sustain 130k offense almost forever since u can triple you AND have a large enough remaining offense to help out elsewhere. you almost never see it because its a TON of work to do that on a feary but its how things play out on a kd wide level if u try to force in a losing play-style.
    Last edited by Persain; 16-07-2018 at 11:01.

Thread Information