Thread: TVK 77 Ear Candy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Needs to get out more
    Not CFing

I'm generally an attacker, and I'll be the first to admit your best and most active players should be t/ms. I'd even go so far as saying I've seen best results from this: #1 best player as rogue in war kingdoms. If that player also enjoys rogue then what's not to love? If the best player has to be something else, hopefully it's a t/m. Why not me? I'm a slob at building. I can ham-hand a t/m or supermage build, but my nuances are in mixed operations. If I'm effective it's because I probe the enemy for weakness.

You require excellent t/m play and the first iteration of this isn't in build, but in action. Particularly when you go unfriendly up to hostile from enemy randoms/reprisals/waves you customarily should probe 1st. I'll reemphasize the use of Mystic Vortex as an intel tool. You'll want to know "why so serious?" and it's usually because they've got confidence in their pocket. Before grabbing mass intel and setting off alarms you'll want to MV to see what spells they're using. Narrow your initial intel to one province, preferably offline, but online if necessary. Choose a good example based in outward appearance: good attacker type, nwpa, chain placement.

The meter is a Utopian system of law and we sacrifice humbly with wisdom and intellect to that system, even when we are better than the waving kingdom. Mystic Vortex is your first move. Once you've learned what you need to learn you pour on the ops and sabotage. We're also looking for resource depletion: stealing and destroying.

Fading ops are fine before war because the enemy expenditure in defensive Mystic Vortex is desirable. Still, the assault on science and troops can commence. Attacking by way of heavy attacker is done in the interest of hurting enemy near unbreakables. For this you'll want the orcs to get the highest meter efficiency possible. Cast Nightmares at enemy core to lower their tpa so our common attackers can rob resources.

But you'll know the drill based in our use of resource spread to minimize mass theft. You don't Lightning Strike the enemy, who might have Reflect Magic up, when you have 300k runes stocked. As a division we magazine feed the caster. Reminding you our orc tacticians have RM and CS, so rune distribution can be risk management on a bell curve.

Lots of ops/sabotage are available in unfriendly. If we go unfriendly we do it against the enemy at hand, even if they phone-a-friend. Optional targeting remains. For instance, the phone-a-friend might be rich in easily stolen resources we can expend against the primary.

Fools Gold
    Amnesia
    Riots
    Greed

Grab full intel to see their science distribution, build, news etc. Do not offer CF. If our attacking core need to train thieves then hop to. And as a reminder, do not offer CF. Allow your enemy to contact you and politely come to an agreement. Offer them to stop attacking and you will stop ops, but don't offer CF. If the enemy wants a CF then they most often should offer it to us. Why? Because if they can't just walk away and require a mechanical crutch, be assured another kingdom will wave immediately. They are untrustworthy based in their predation. Doesn't mean they aren't nice people, but they play for position. We do our part to assure they and their friends are aware that we won't accept CF unless their baby alliance also offer CF.

Does that sound like paranoia or experience? Regardless, the meter is the gold standard of diplomacy. Let the enemy linger in hostile until we can conclude the relationship through cool off or war. If it goes to war and we are hopelessly overmatched, tear off a portion of their kingdom and utterly destroy them. 5 to 1 is generally a good account. We want the highest reliably breakable, preferencing t/ms and gut their wpa. I don't practice province killing, but I've no problem with leaving them a decrepit shell worthy of heart wrenching pity. If you don't feel guilty when it's done, you're doing it wrong. - that's a joke :) it's funny because it's true.

All is fair, in and out of war. The reputation of TVK isn't in size or honor charts, but in the willingness to go as deep as rules allow. If they choose to exercise multis or allies then let the record show what it takes to get TVK to unlock its grip. And always be friendly. Don't argue. Let them know we mean no harm and they can GTOW if they cease aggession.

This is how we carry on as a new kingdom. As we become refined enough to earn respect or fear we can be more diplomatic. The first lessons are about seeing formidable kingdoms at full strength so we can observe their tactics for posterity.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 05-08-2018 at 13:49.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information