Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
Well sounds more convincing than the argument Popsie said so on discord, still I'll maintain that to much nw from science is bad and even at flat rate +30% with everyone potentially reaching max it is not going to give you an edge against people who is dedicated to one role if you are not dedicating yourself to one role but trying to play as everything.

If you are confident in running sage that is for you, I know I am going to aim for something else to match my playing style, and that it probably will be more fun for me than going sage. I might even skip on human if it gets to be to mainstream since I'm a big fan of orc and avian, but still in the process of deciding my approach, I'll probably know when I see the kingdom I land in.
I've never let the coolest build be mine, if only for competitive reasons. It's nice to see human appreciation again.
Not sure if I'm playing because the province I made to see the charts in 76, I'd forgotten about 4 hours later..

Maybe Pillz is right and I should build a bench warmers kingdom. If I can ramp up my motivation I'll start later in the age. If i can't ramp up my motivation I'll just whine.