Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Human Sage Strategy Discussion

Needs to get out more
    I should clarify, that nw vs the disaster of Nightmare and Nightstrike is the great danger to non-insulated provinces.
    Elf could pull it off last age provided a faery tac in kingdom. As a human in the war tier I'd have a margin of specs, but I'd rather rely on tactical prowess over a full spec ideal.

The rogue has always been a "dial in nw" personality, and halfer offers this flexibility. Still, it's very susceptible to Nightmare if only to diminish thief population prelude to prime activity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Here is the thing about the weakness of human/sage. A professor is 406 nw. That is a flat rate.
    Is that including the 35% reduction in scientist NW this age...or is a full prof 264 NW? I would think that has some impact on the overall % of NW consumed by science and improve the NW efficiency of science-based benefits. Of course core concept as you stated remains the same.

Veteran
    According to the wiki professors where 625 nw in the previous age. I simply did a 625*0.65= 406.25

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    According to the wiki professors where 625 nw in the previous age. I simply did a 625*0.65= 406.25
    Thanks for clarifying that wiki has current values.

Thread Information