Thread: Human Sage Strategy Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Demon
    Are you suggesting that the cap for alchemy then is +39% vs others +30% ? must admit it has been many years since I last tinkered with sage, but two ages ago running warrior with boost to military science it did not feel as if my soft cap was +20% higher but more that I got +20% more effectivity with the same science curve meaning the same cap applies and the additonal effects over the cap is diminished.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Are you suggesting that the cap for alchemy then is +39% vs others +30% ? .
    Yes. Although I am going to try to double check with someone in case my entire understanding here is wrong

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    Yes. Although I am going to try to double check with someone in case my entire understanding here is wrong
    3 people just agreed on discord (I also see tiggis above - although i didn't follow the 45 per cat point there).

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    3 people just agreed on discord (I also see tiggis above - although i didn't follow the 45 per cat point there).
    You can add scientists after the soft cap of 30 and the first few give almost full benefit at professor, and they continue to give some benefit the more you add albeit less the higher you go. So if you put 50 professors in housing, you will have more housing science than someone with prof at the softcap.
    Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

"If you have a problem with a post then use the report button.

24 hour ban for arguing with me. This isn't a democracy." - Bishop

Thread Information