Strategy person talking again

Quote Originally Posted by Ganga View Post
Spoken like a guy who thinks he's good because he plays in a top kingdom.......good because your kingdom probably hits 2x the unique attacks of the kingdoms you war and you think you know strategy. ..... you don't need strategy to be a 'top' kingdom, you only need 25 players who can attack 2x a day.
You may need 25 people to compete in the top but theres is a huge difference between bad and good numbers. The numbers i suggested above or summarized nicely here

Quote Originally Posted by elmoheadbutt View Post
If you are heretic, you are only looking to ops attackers and trad/raze small targets so I would:

4.5 wpa
4.5 tpa
5.5 ppa
The rest goes to defense (elites if you can afford it, dspecs if you can't).
are very much needed if you want to be a "good" feary. I have an ex-player i'd put in the top 5 in the game (better than me at solo prov management by a fair bit) who can literally solo carry a gheto where people aren't attacking x2 a day. he would NEVER run something like

Quote Originally Posted by Ganga View Post
you barely need 2wpa 2tpa and late game 4-4 is good enough to op most cores, .
because its simply bad advise. To that end i mean i've seen him war in a kd of 12 v 14 where it was more like 4 v 7 active people in each kd and he was able to take the 4 people and pull off a win simply because he had his prov built right. If he were here and in running in a ghetto he would recommend something much more in line with my own numbers ore elmoheadbutts. being a feary isnt just about op-ing the enemy.