Thread: Faery Ratios

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend
    Spoken like a guy who thinks he's good because he plays in a top kingdom and follows someones orders and has never looked at numbers himself. You've been here since what 2016, and have never looked at any numbers yourself. You think your good because your kingdom probably hits 2x the unique attacks of the kingdoms you war and you think you know strategy. You've got nothing to add except that you think you play at a "higher" level because you follow someones archaic orders. The game is small enough you don't need strategy to be a 'top' kingdom, you only need 25 players who can attack 2x a day.

Sidenote: the forum was reset around 2012 when it moved from swirve, been here long before that. Got heaps of experience on a nub like you, played in enough top kingdoms bud. If you don't want to add anything (numbers/strategy/theory) about what I'm saying so I can rebuke it. Keep your cult-like indoctrinated nay-saying to yourself.
    Last edited by Ganga; 30-07-2018 at 02:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganga View Post
    Spoken like a guy who thinks he's good because he plays in a top kingdom and follows someones orders and has never looked at numbers himself. You've been here since what 2016, and have never looked at any numbers yourself. You think your good because your kingdom probably hits 2x the unique attacks of the kingdoms you war and you think you know strategy. You've got nothing to add except that you think you play at a "higher" level because you follow someones archaic orders. The game is small enough you don't need strategy to be a 'top' kingdom, you only need 25 players who can attack 2x a day.

Sidenote: the forum was reset around 2012 when it moved from swirve, been here long before that. Got heaps of experience on a nub like you, played in enough top kingdoms bud. If you don't want to add anything (numbers/strategy/theory) about what I'm saying so I can rebuke it. Keep your cult-like indoctrinated nay-saying to yourself.
    If you want to troll maybe you should do better background checks than you have so far. For example there was no forum reset in 2012. Mehul sold off the game in 2008 and then they moved forum as well. :) So if you dont know basic **** like that how can someone trust you that you actually know anything about the game.

Thread Information