Thread: 3 Vets Looking for ACTIVE & Competent Warring KD

3 Vets Looking for ACTIVE & Competent Warring KD

As title says, we are three that have been playing for a very long time.

Unfortunately, since we've come back a few ages ago, we haven't been able to find a KD able to match what we are looking for overall.

Preferred roles are 1 attacker, 2 T/Ms. Will to conform to KD needs with race/pers combo without question.

Must be a KD that uses discord with munkbot.

If interested, let me know! (i know it sounds like we're being picky or "elitist", but we're really down to earth, just want people or similar mindsets.)

MESSAGE me we may be able to make a deal

Hey im in a solid warring kingdom and we need three players to help open up 25 player kingdoms as potential targets. We are very active and went 4/5 wars last age and generally war in top 20 uto kingdoms. Before we got in our current ongoing war we were top 10 in nw while having only 22 provs. We use monk and both Facebook messenger and WhatsApp for communication. There's a very good chance we can get all three of you in ASAP though I can't make promises on two TMs. Respond here or message me with how to contact you and I will pass it on to my leadership council.

P,S. I don't think you sound elitist. Where you play plays a huge part in how much enjoyment you get out of the game. My kingdommates are super chill old school players many who've played together for 10 years and the atmosphere is laid back to a degree but also competitive ( expect aiao or find sitter and use munk etc.)
    Last edited by AlphaQUp; 26-07-2018 at 06:07.

Post Fiend
    4/5 warring kd.
    Our only loss last age was to a 25man kd. We were at 22/23.

We use munk/discord. Both are compulsory

If you're interested, send me a PM

Hey im in a solid warring kingdom and we need three players to help open up 25 player kingdoms as potential targets. We are very active and went 4/5 wars last age and generally war in top 20 uto kingdoms. Before we got in our current ongoing war we were top 10 in nw while having only 22 provs. We use monk and both Facebook messenger and WhatsApp for communication. There's a very good chance we can get all three of you in ASAP though I can't make promises on two TMs. Respond here or message me with how to contact you and I will pass it on to my leadership council.

P,S. I don't think you sound elitist. Where you play plays a huge part in how much enjoyment you get out of the game. My kingdommates are super chill old school players many who've played together for 10 years and the atmosphere is laid back to a degree but also competitive ( expect aiao or find sitter and use munk etc.)
    Hmmm you been very selective of which facts you’ve posted here.

Your loss last age was to a 25-man kingdom but only after you constantly plundered them in an EOWCF. Although your target was larger in acres you were significantly more pumped and in a much better position to war.
    The funny things is that not only did you loose that war, but you thought you could drag it out till eoa…. All that happened is that you had to auto WD due to your opponent becoming 2x your net worth…. Oh and not to mention if memory serves me right you 4 wins on average were to kingdoms 94% your size

@averil67 if your looking for a decent honourable kingdom id suggest you look elsewhere.
    Last edited by masses; 27-07-2018 at 17:21.

Thanks for the responses everyone.

We are currently speaking with a KD, if it doesn't shake out -- I will reach out to those of you who showed interest.

Thread Information