Thread: Invitations and full kingdoms

Invitations and full kingdoms

So how does this work? Im in a kingdom but we have only have half positions filled and theres a couple inactives. Do people usually move on to a kingdom they apply for?

Is it even possible to grow in half full kingdom?

The kingdoms closest to 22 will be filled first with the new players. With that being said, yes it is possible growing in a half full kd. You can choose to try and do it there, or find a new kingdom to play in to have a different and possibly better experience. IMO if this is your first time playing this game, try and find a bettet kingdom so you dont get turned off by the inactivity of your kingdom.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Needs to get out more
    Hello.

I agree with umajon911. There are always active kingdoms recruiting. They'll show you how to build for your purpose and tips on strategy and tactics. See what you like and maybe what you don't like.

I'm in a small kingdom because I like the struggle and comparative freedom. Usually newer players are better off joining active warring kingdoms where you'll get the taste of victory and how to recover in defeat.

Welcome to Utopia.

PS To send private messages you're required to get your post count above 5 or 10(?). Anyway, feel free to chit-chat and it'll be over 100 before you know it.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 08-08-2018 at 02:16.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information