Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: This Chaps My Bum Hole, Multis Are Allowed Now

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Zero things were retracted. ;)
    I think I did say you had nice hair once... I could be mistaken ;-) So you gonna come play with me also? Help me and octo police?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Wouldnt trust zulu, hes a bad cheater as we saw last age, he got caught with his multis pretty straight away. You need more talented crew.
    Don't you worry your pretty blonde locks Mr. Korp! I've enough talent in that department for all 50 or 60 of us. Truth be told, I haven't been deleted since Operation SNAFU with Spartans. Even then I only lost the satellite province as intended so I'm not sure if it counts.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I may have mistyped info.
    When I said I snatched news he was not in news. But his Prov is in their KD non-green.
    I only meant news said war was over and Brur made no posted attacks. Or whatever his name is.

Its nice they let a guy learn but IDK maybe he should learn from scratch. He is tiny, so machts nicht zu mir.

Post Fiend
    I can post now. Stop deleting my post or banning me in forums Palem. The community must know that the devs allows two provinces in one IP. They do not delete these guys unless someone reported them as multis. The devs should address this so none would try to multi. mehul is great in deleting this fkholes. DavidC isnt.

Needs to get out more
    I watched some Alexyss Tylor videos to meditate on this subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Nathz View Post
    I can post now. Stop deleting my post or banning me in forums Palem. The community must know that the devs allows two provinces in one IP. They do not delete these guys unless someone reported them as multis. The devs should address this so none would try to multi. mehul is great in deleting this fkholes. DavidC isnt.
    This will get deleted again lol
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    Mehul was not good at this. Take off your rose coloured glasses while making your point you useless gnat.

Blake was in charge of the deletions! But in either case they weren't so good. I don't think there was infrastructure at the time to look up IP addresses or anything terribly useful so it wasn't entirely their fault.

You don't get auto-deleted for having two provs on one IP anymore but I suspect you get flagged for casual administrative review. It has been this way since the abandonment of the white list approach. There is also that silly mechanism that prevents your two provs from directly interacting or acting on the same third-party province within 24 hours of eachother to prevent some of the more basic abuses. Also, heuristics. But they aren't so tough yet.
    Last edited by octobrev; 28-08-2018 at 17:48.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You are correct. Two players playing from the same IP is not against the rules.

Your posts will not be removed if you do not advocate cheating or try to instruct others to cheat

So is there ever gonna be any official update on this for David and Allanons actions??
    - unknown

Needs to get out more
    You were supposed to have been distracted by now.

Bluh, bluh(waves hands around) bluh, bluh..bluh, bluh, bluh.

Ok. Now for a diffrent subject. If I were a better person I would revive pimp and the ghetto sunset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

My three provinces and I sincerely hope there is never an official update. We thrive on the grey area between known points. Where others see ambiguity, we see opportunity!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    So is there ever gonna be any official update on this for David and Allanons actions??
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15467336

meh...
    - unknown

Forum Addict
    Come On, Zulu Made A Post With All First Capital Letters, That Has To Mean Something?

Thread Information