So I am sure many utopians have many different feelings about me, and that is ok. But what I do do is abide by the rules set in the game. Some facts were presented to me lately, that really chapped my ass. Apparently the devs, David in particular, allows players to multi under certain circumstances.... Thats total horse s***.

So here is the scenario. The kingdom I am playing in this age has a multi...SHOCKER RIGHT! I noticed something weird when a province was attacking another kd and it popped up in our discord. Another player in our KD knew about it so we started digging. Come to find out. This player (ELVISH) is playing in our KD(War College), and Allanons KD(Sorry to throw you out there). This player was granted permission by David to run 2 provinces from the beginning of the age, because his brother(plays in UU) was playing and was about to quit. So you're telling me the devs will bend their own rules, just to retain one player?? Lets look at the rules here shall we?

Your Account
You may create only one account in the Utopia gaming environment. You may maintain only your own account: under no circumstances should your account be accessed by anyone other than you. In the event that a third party is deemed to be accessing your account, both you and the third party will be considered in violation of the Code of Conduct.

How can you go against your own rules? When in the past, you go and delete people without notification who play under the same IP address and may look like multi's but actually arent? Hmmm....

And for more proof, if anyone wants to know. Here is Allanon's statement...

Allanon Yesterday at 6:04 PM

I think we should talk concerning elvish so i can let you know the situation before you go trying to burn the server down over it
When he applied for my kd, he told me he was currently in UU with his brother. He asked if he was allowed to keep that prov as he was worried his brother would quit if he didnt play there. I told him, unless the admins approved it, no way. So he went to david, and david and i spoke. We agreed that he could continue to play there as long as: no province or kingdom was allowed to be interacted with by both accounts in the same day, a permanent cf was in place, all targets he hit in my kd would be approved by me beforehand so i could make sure he wasnt using one to benefit the other. It would be for one age only and then i would tske his brother in and the situation would be resolved.(edited)
Given the educational nature of UU david also saw some benefit to having him play in a more experinced kingdom so he could share that experience with other UU players(edited)
There was no favouritism involved, and there is absolutely no abuse of the setup tolerated
I have david check him regularly to ensure he has not abused the arrangement
Anyway, thats the situation

It shouldn't matter if the player is new or not, you should not go against the own rules you implement and enforce... Its saddening and thats why this game is going to the pooper...