Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 151

Thread: This Chaps My Bum Hole, Multis Are Allowed Now

  1. #121
    Post Demon umajon911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    On the plus side, the province count shrinkage seems to have stagnated with the legalization of multis. Ol' David finally made a worthwhile implementation!
    How is the province count on the State page continuing to rise...Less than a month ago it was 4000. Now it is 4300. Yet the survey of world races still shows 3000.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 73-77- SYG

  2. #122
    Post Demon umajon911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    He joined in eowcf. SO SHADY OMG WHAT YOU GONNA DO. Besides if they just instantly moved the province there would be no news in the paper.
    Ill slim shady you korp. Stop trolling. In WC several times a prov just miraculously appeared. Not sure what deal Ryshad has worked out with David..
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 73-77- SYG

  3. #123
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,641
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Ill slim shady you korp. Stop trolling. In WC several times a prov just miraculously appeared. Not sure what deal Ryshad has worked out with David..
    What a shocker, the only retort you have avaible "you're a troll!1!!"

  4. #124
    Post Demon umajon911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    What a shocker, the only retort you have avaible "you're a troll!1!!"
    Its too early to deal with your incompetence :-p Go be useless elsewhere lol.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 73-77- SYG

  5. #125
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,641
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Its too early to deal with your incompetence :-p Go be useless elsewhere lol.
    Do please then explain whats so shady with someone joining and a kingdom in eowcf and not ending up in protection? Since im the incompetent one.

  6. #126
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,190
    eow cf or not if I get recruited 'll have to start over, it migt have only been a province that was started recently, but still same rules should apply to all, that is what this thread is about.

    only when you defect is it diffrenty, but that cost 15% and the message then would be the province of xx defected to the kingdom of y:y, also that does not come with the benifit of knowig where you'll end up.

  7. #127
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,641
    Thats a valid concern though.

    New pay feauture, move your province intact to a kingdom of your choice?

  8. #128
    Post Demon umajon911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    eow cf or not if I get recruited 'll have to start over, it migt have only been a province that was started recently, but still same rules should apply to all, that is what this thread is about.

    only when you defect is it diffrenty, but that cost 15% and the message then would be the province of xx defected to the kingdom of y:y, also that does not come with the benifit of knowig where you'll end up.
    Agreed
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 73-77- SYG

  9. #129
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,983
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Its too early to deal with your incompetence :-p Go be useless elsewhere lol.
    Let's play nice

  10. #130
    Forum Fanatic octobrev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    us
    Posts
    2,508
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    How is the province count on the State page continuing to rise...Less than a month ago it was 4000. Now it is 4300. Yet the survey of world races still shows 3000.
    I think it includes all of the provinces that existed this age. Their shades must linger for a while. Probably the same reason you can't delete your prov then make one with the same name. :O

    Hmm these newkid kingdoms aren't protected or anything right? Can't we just police them ourselves then like the golden ages? Turn them all green and keep them that way until they stop cheating!
    Last edited by octobrev; 25-08-2018 at 13:50.

  11. #131
    Post Demon umajon911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Let's play nice
    He knows I love him and am joking. Im sorry Korp :-(
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 73-77- SYG

  12. #132
    Post Demon umajon911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I think it includes all of the provinces that existed this age. Their shades must linger for a while. Probably the same reason you can't delete your prov then make one with the same name. :O

    Hmm these newkid kingdoms aren't protected or anything right? Can't we just police them ourselves then like the golden ages? Turn them all green and keep them that way until they stop cheating!
    Join me and we can do the policing :-) I provide free creds, laughter, and a porn bot! We can take care of the multi/non-multi issue :-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 73-77- SYG

  13. #133
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,641
    Wouldnt trust zulu, hes a bad cheater as we saw last age, he got caught with his multis pretty straight away. You need more talented crew.

  14. #134
    Post Demon umajon911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Wouldnt trust zulu, hes a bad cheater as we saw last age, he got caught with his multis pretty straight away. You need more talented crew.
    I retract every nice thing I have ever said about you.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 73-77- SYG

  15. #135
    Dear Friend Korp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,641
    Zero things were retracted. ;)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •