Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This Chaps My Bum Hole, Multis Are Allowed Now

Forum Fanatic
    So many people have quit over being deleted for having multiple provinces , some even when they didn’t . Now it’s approved ? WTF

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Fiend
    removed
    Last edited by Palem; 12-08-2018 at 17:26.

^^?? what'd awesom-o say?

I just want to state that there is no ill will brought towards Ryshad and the War College KD as he was completely unaware of the situation until we started presenting facts to him.

It seems though since I have brought this topic to light, I keep getting more and more responses about people reporting multi's and know of multi's who are playing and they report them but nothing gets done, only to a certain select group. Why is this if there is no favoritism???
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

sounds like lame sauce too me

and that's what I don't get it..part of this game is playing with people that you like and people that you don't like...this includes playing with people you like in KDs that you don't.

you don't need to multi to stay in a good KD & play in a ghetto kd helping out the friend.

either get the player in the good KD or play in the crap KD yourself with your friend.

what an A-hole mentality that some people have in this game...taking it for granted and all.
    Last edited by DonJuan; 14-08-2018 at 05:01. Reason: typo
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Veteran
    Wow. Total shock that our ownership would allow this. They seemed like the most morally and ethically sound people I have ever known.

Needs to get out more
    Discord

disagreement between people.

synonyms: strife · conflict · friction · hostility · disagreement · [more] there is no Santa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I do love that there has been no response to any of the Devs on this situation. Not even a, "shut up zulu" for bringing facts to light. That would only just presume they are guilty of breaking their own rules...

Guess I shouldnt say Im starting to hear from more people that they are playing multiple provinces in multiple kingdoms also... That might be too much
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    Back when I was monarch and recruiting I got a mail from a likely recruit. After messaging back and forth I paid for an invite (15$), before he was even out of protection I noticed another province in another kd with his same name, realizing what happened I contacted support. Both provinces were removed, said province never even came out of protection.

I mailed support again looking for a refund of my invite, I was told certainly over several emails that it would not happen, and Bishop closed the ticket.

Now my question is this, why would you even want a multi removed? If it costs your kingdom money, if it means you have to search for a new player, pay for another invite, Hell depending on the situation they are likely more useful or active than a random...

Not sure my point, but I used to spend 100-200 credits an age on invites and sitting, since that incident 2-3 ages ago I have not purchased 1 credit and I never will again. I was punished with real $ for reporting a multi. I know most of uto is older men and women, but as an unemployed 24 year old at the time, to be told that my 40 credits were just gone was the last straw. 9/10 dealings with Utopia support in the last 2.5 years had been hair pullingly painful, if not just ignored without response.

Quote Originally Posted by Osaze View Post
    Wow. Total shock that our ownership would allow this. They seemed like the most morally and ethically sound people I have ever known.
    Sarcasm? or serious, I can't tell, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    I do love that there has been no response to any of the Devs on this situation. Not even a, "shut up zulu" for bringing facts to light. That would only just presume they are guilty of breaking their own rules...
    Ancient maxim is "silence is consent"... and this is a situation that appears would fit.
    #magi

Does anyone know if the limit is two provinces now or can we have all we want? Also, has anybody tested interacting from same IP to see if the block has been removed?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Forum Fanatic
    Im told 1 of the provinces was deleted. Not by Devs but was told to by one of the monarchs involved after this came to light.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Are you telling me the admins are running around convincing people to cheat then deleting them for it? I'm not sure if that's worse or better... Would totally explain what happened to me though!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Im told 1 of the provinces was deleted. Not by Devs but was told to by one of the monarchs involved after this came to light.
    1 of the provs was not deleted. The person abandoned the province in the War College. So I assume he may still be playing in Allanon's kd, and also has the option to create a new prov from his other account.
    - unknown

Veteran
    Code of Conduct
    Your Account
    You may create only one account in the Utopia gaming environment. You may maintain only your own account: under no circumstances should your account be accessed by anyone other than you. In the event that a third party is deemed to be accessing your account, both you and the third party will be considered in violation of the Code of Conduct.

Persistent creation and deletion of accounts is not allowed under any circumstances.

Should your account be suspended, the creation of a new account will be considered a breach of the Code of Conduct.

Thread Information