Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: This Chaps My Bum Hole, Multis Are Allowed Now

Strategy Moderator
    Yeah, the triple was long before the merger. The alliance war vs HaJ was age 30 (the first age of the merged servers.)

Sinners fought God's Army, ZZ and some other nuHaLL ghetto 1v3 after Calle in rage db'd us and broke our bank for CGG in ZZ.

We maintained land & nw throughout the 3 week conflict and beat the **** out of GA in the war.

I mean, where do you get your bull**** from Madchess? How many awars did NA win out numbered 2:1 or 3:1? All of them but the one vs IMP which was roughly equal numbers.

Quality doesn't always trump quantity, but usually it does.

Back on topic nitches!!!!! Is David gonna comment on this or is he just gonna sit back and realize he screwed up?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

The great alliance LCD or was it LCN challenged a lot of alliances to war and to make it fair they would use 1 kd. They won several of those only by their terrifying reputation.

Post Demon
    And everyone turne into my grandfather and started to tell the story of their first love which was lost in the mist of the great war.

What does I care if some alliance kingdoms once uppon a time beat 5 or 10 other kingdoms, surely those was not of equal size and all on equal footing and echanics and other things has changed over time. I'm talking about 1 player running 5 provinces of roughtly the same size going up agaist 1 player running 1 province of the same size as the player with 5 provinces. It is both

If you really want to discuss things on a kingdomwide scale I do not think there has been any cases of kingdoms entering a war the last 2 years or more where a third party of 1 or more full kingdoms waved them from outside the war that has not ended in shameful farmouts of the kingdom getting 2vs1.

Needs to get out more
    It's called dumping @ Madchess.

Since alliance wars were tantamount to a tour of the bone room, it triggered a nostalgic hallucination. You were right to attempt to shift focus back to the topic at hand, but you have to throttle and slap them out of the rice patties of Mekong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

The same principle applies whether it is province, kingdom, or alliance level. Someone with zero crowns and five provs won't be able to stand against someone with ten crowns and one prov, because 5x0 < 1x10. Someone with two crowns and five provs, however, would make for a pretty fair fight. Modified crown power (MCP) is the real metric to consider! Quality AND quantity.

Pretty sure the admins are going to stay in their bunker until the storm passes. Until the court of Zawk overturns the ruling, precedent stands and multis are okay.
    Last edited by octobrev; 17-08-2018 at 18:03.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Demon
    Pretty sure most crowns are won by beeing in the right kingdom, beeing fairly active and picking the right fights, not by beeing ten times better at province mannaging than everyone else, and no province mannaging can make up for getting hit by 5 provinces from 5 diffrent kingdoms over and over.

I tell you I've encountered many players from so called top kingdoms on 1 on 1, most are just rank and file, although the standards might be a bit higher than in most warring kingdoms. Only a few is quite good and can adapt to not beeing protected by a bunch of others and the diffrent situations they might find themself in, many has gotten the impression that they are better than everyone else because they have played in growth kingdoms for a long time. They come across as arrogant and foolish once they join up with a warring kingdom.

It is no coincidence that most top kingdoms disband shortly after loosing their leadership figures, solid leadership and sound strategic decissions are the main reason the majority of the players there can perform better than people in other types of kingdoms, yet the majority of crowns are won by players in those kingdoms.

Multis are not okay and I hope everyone who think it is will end up in the kingdom of Finland once we mannage to turn it into the gulag for cheaters, whiners and arrogant utopia players that it deserves to be.

Strategy Moderator
    Let's be reasonable for a second. I think it's clear why players are banned from having multiple accounts. There are a ton of ways you can abuse things. I am in no way speaking for David, but based on this thread, it appears that he gave one player special permission to mentor his brother in one kingdom while also playing in another kingdom trying to compete. This wasn't the type of abuse that required a rule against multiple accounts, but it is against the rules and I would guess that in hindsight David probably regrets allowing it in this one special case.

Still, there is no need to take one case where permission was given within the confines of explicit rules of no interaction, and try and extrapolate it to mean that anything goes. If a teacher sets a rule that homework is due Friday, that doesn't mean that the teacher cannot give one student special permission to turn it in Monday with good reason if it doesn't hurt any other students.

Lol @ one case

One case we are aware of the facts and it's only reasonable to have a discussion around that we know rather things that might know

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    One case we are aware of the facts and it's only reasonable to have a discussion around that we know rather things that might know
    Agreed Korp. If David would be kind enough to comment on the situation, he could possibly clear the tarnished mark that was caused to his name and game... but that would require a bit more activity on the back end.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Agreed Korp. If David would be kind enough to comment on the situation, he could possibly clear the tarnished mark that was caused to his name and game... but that would require a bit more activity on the back end.
    Member when you were berating me for saying the same things you are saying now? But there is no surprise that they havent responded, why not just ask on Discord or did they kick you out? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Pretty sure most crowns are won by beeing in the right kingdom, beeing fairly active and picking the right fights, not by beeing ten times better at province mannaging than everyone else, and no province mannaging can make up for getting hit by 5 provinces from 5 diffrent kingdoms over and over.

I tell you I've encountered many players from so called top kingdoms on 1 on 1, most are just rank and file, although the standards might be a bit higher than in most warring kingdoms. Only a few is quite good and can adapt to not beeing protected by a bunch of others and the diffrent situations they might find themself in, many has gotten the impression that they are better than everyone else because they have played in growth kingdoms for a long time. They come across as arrogant and foolish once they join up with a warring kingdom.

It is no coincidence that most top kingdoms disband shortly after loosing their leadership figures, solid leadership and sound strategic decissions are the main reason the majority of the players there can perform better than people in other types of kingdoms, yet the majority of crowns are won by players in those kingdoms.

Multis are not okay and I hope everyone who think it is will end up in the kingdom of Finland once we mannage to turn it into the gulag for cheaters, whiners and arrogant utopia players that it deserves to be.
    Man, all this smack talk from a guy who wont even 1v5 me! What do you consider a 'top kingdom' in this context? The better ones don't really follow the leader-drone format.~
    Last edited by octobrev; 18-08-2018 at 14:17.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Thread Information