Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: This Chaps My Bum Hole, Multis Are Allowed Now

Post Demon
    Pretty sure I've been exchanging blows with mostly every kingdom there is who consistetly get into t10 unless they are newly formed, but I can't really keep track of all the rank and file kingdoms up there, so many has retired and the rest hides who they are for more than half the age. Can you give me a checklist and I'll try to remember if I encountered them.

I would refuse to run 5 provinces even if multiing was made possible within the rules, I would like that not to happen just as I would be against introducing pay to win since it would ruin the game experience in my oppinion. However I would engage you or anyone else 1 vs 1 if they gave me a reason, that is regardless of where they played, the only thing I do not engage is people who wave for war when I won't want to war them.

You could use 4 friends that are equal or lesser than you! 1v1, however unfair, would also be enjoyable. Should we each start with a fresh prov? Largest at the end of 2 weeks wins? 1 week? On the wide open expanse of WoL or should we wait for a test server/genesis?

As far as I'm concerned, top kingdoms are those who have won repeatedly so to show that it was not a fluke. Over the past 10 ages, the list would include Emeriti, Cromulent Republic, and -maybe- Barcoloco if I'm in a good mood. Reaching back 20 ages adds only Beastblood into the mix. Reaching back 30 ages adds Rage, Sanctuary, and -maybe- HaLL of Heroes. 40 adds Playboys, Seasons/Nexus, and Sonata/Dreams. 50 adds Brute Force and Fightclub. 50 starts to get fuzzy due to the number of great kds in that time period so I wont venture to reach further other than to name Pansies. They were the first real dynasty and many of the later greats were lead by their players. All told, these kingdoms won ~80% of the crowns in the past 50 ages. Sometimes a lesser kingdom slips through but never twice.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Member when you were berating me for saying the same things you are saying now? But there is no surprise that they havent responded, why not just ask on Discord or did they kick you out? :P
    That was just a temporary ban. I did make a moderator quit tho :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Demon
    well if I ever feel like having something like that my goal for the age I'll let you know, I generelly only get a few exchanges unless my hand is forced as when getting rammed by a rampaning Sleepy the age they disbanded with only 6 or 7 provinces in my kingdom, or when I was razed for 24 hours or was in 48 by Kandis that somehow ended up in top 10 early in the age due to a ww and decided I could not retaliate a province by choice, atleast the later got both Elit and Quacky-T/Telwan an that weird troublemaker we had with us who got deleted for impersonating a game owner before the end of the age a few hundred acres each while I lost arround 30% of my land as they only used raze on my province and never touched anyone else.

I prefer to seek out posibilities and when needed retal for kingdom fellors.

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    That was just a temporary ban. I did make a moderator quit tho :-p
    Which mod????

Enthusiast
    What chaps my bum hole is that this thread is quickly getting derailed and losing sight of the OP. Take your reminiscing to another thread. Rest of us want to know about the stance of the Owners to what the OP has pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    What chaps my bum hole is that this thread is quickly getting derailed and losing sight of the OP. Take your reminiscing to another thread. Rest of us want to know about the stance of the Owners to what the OP has pointed out.
    You seem to be a little naive to think there ever will be a response, its been 8 days since creation of this thread and there been 4 days since Palem supposedly contacted them to for a reply or stance.

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Time to build that second kingdom i always wanted
    QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Which mod????
    Pheonyx...she lasted all of 2 days
    - unknown

Discord mods?? Disgusting tbh

Needs to get out more
    And will rise again. Beware coincidence of character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Zulu is always in mire. Did you not hit CoL an entire age as they "insulted" you? :)
    I dont see a big deal here. If player likes his brother he should play with him wherever he is.
    No need for 2 provs. Or play one on his phone and the other on computer so no conflict.
    The problem is telling ppl about it silly rabbit.
    As far as the dispensation the Pope does it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by kendy View Post
    Zulu is always in mire. Did you not hit CoL an entire age as they "insulted" you? :)
    I dont see a big deal here. If player likes his brother he should play with him wherever he is.
    No need for 2 provs. Or play one on his phone and the other on computer so no conflict.
    The problem is telling ppl about it silly rabbit.
    As far as the dispensation the Pope does it all the time.
    No im pretty sure you have me mistaken with someone else lol ive never had any bad quals with CoL...maybe youre thinking of Coldhearted? I get along with lokey :)

As for the multi situation, favoritisim obviously had something to do with it.
    - unknown

Weird...utopia says I can only have one province at a time...
    Last edited by umajon911; 19-08-2018 at 19:12.
    - unknown

Thread Information