Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: This Chaps My Bum Hole, Multis Are Allowed Now

Needs to get out more
    Favoritism is everywhere, and I'm no fan of it either.

There are no rules against ganging up on a multi. What the establishment won't do, you do for love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    That was just a temporary ban. I did make a moderator quit tho :-p
    Get over yourself. Allanon lied to you. He has no idea why I quit and clearly neither do you.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenyx View Post
    Get over yourself. Allanon lied to you. He has no idea why I quit and clearly neither do you.
    Cute. Screenshots showed everything. So now moderators lie also! My goodness! So hold on...Allanon is allowed to have multi's in his kd allowed by DavidC...AND he lies?? And yet you arent a moderator anymore why?? You went crying to him because I hurt your feelings, he banned me, and you quit. Hmmm interesting.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Fine, Korp. Deleted.
    Last edited by phoenyx; 20-08-2018 at 12:41.

Pro tip of the day dont feed the troll If you consider the person a troll.
    Last edited by Korp; 20-08-2018 at 12:33.

Cute. Screenshots showed everything. So now moderators lie also! My goodness! So hold on...Allanon is allowed to have multi's in his kd allowed by DavidC...AND he lies?? And yet you arent a moderator anymore why?? You went crying to him because I hurt your feelings, he banned me, and you quit. Hmmm interesting.
    When mods are running multis despite it being absolutely obviously against the rules you're surprised that they'd lie?
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    When mods are running multis despite it being absolutely obviously against the rules you're surprised that they'd lie?
    Allanon isnt running multis he has multis in his kd, if you actually read the OP you would have known this!

Administrator
    So I am sure many utopians have many different feelings about me, and that is ok. But what I do do is abide by the rules set in the game. Some facts were presented to me lately, that really chapped my ass. Apparently the devs, David in particular, allows players to multi under certain circumstances.... Thats total horse s***.
    The university kingdoms are designed so that more knowledgeable players can help newer players learn how to play the game. I can't speak to the specific circumstances of the players involved, but we (at least internally) acknowledged that this meant we would allow some players to multi so that they could in fact spend time teaching new players without having to give up what drives them to play in the first place -- often their existing kingdoms. We are currently re-evaluating this policy to ensure that it is appropriate, and welcome feedback.

The IP block remains in place, so the provinces cannot interact with each other or provinces that the other one interacts with, and we monitor the accounts to make sure that they are staying separate. The reason that multis are banned in the first place is to prevent people from being able to gain an advantage by using provinces in conjunction with each other, such as to gather information on kingdoms that oppose the other account. We work to ensure that that is not the case with the small list of exceptions for things like the university kingdoms or 1:1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    Back when I was monarch and recruiting I got a mail from a likely recruit. After messaging back and forth I paid for an invite (15$), before he was even out of protection I noticed another province in another kd with his same name, realizing what happened I contacted support. Both provinces were removed, said province never even came out of protection.

I mailed support again looking for a refund of my invite, I was told certainly over several emails that it would not happen, and Bishop closed the ticket.

Now my question is this, why would you even want a multi removed? If it costs your kingdom money, if it means you have to search for a new player, pay for another invite, Hell depending on the situation they are likely more useful or active than a random...

Not sure my point, but I used to spend 100-200 credits an age on invites and sitting, since that incident 2-3 ages ago I have not purchased 1 credit and I never will again. I was punished with real $ for reporting a multi. I know most of uto is older men and women, but as an unemployed 24 year old at the time, to be told that my 40 credits were just gone was the last straw. 9/10 dealings with Utopia support in the last 2.5 years had been hair pullingly painful, if not just ignored without response.
    Bananamancer: This was wrong. We should never discourage reporting cheating. PM me your username here or on discord, and I will restore your credits.

^^ I agree with this message.
    As I stated before...
    As far as the dispensation the Pope does it all the time.

@ uma/zulu: Sorry I confused with another mate from SYG.
    You guys fall in and out with each other a few times.
    Last edited by kendy; 20-08-2018 at 15:56. Reason: profs need fun too

Forum Fanatic
    answered
    Last edited by Thunder TA; 21-08-2018 at 02:21.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    The university kingdoms are designed so that more knowledgeable players can help newer players learn how to play the game. I can't speak to the specific circumstances of the players involved, but we (at least internally) acknowledged that this meant we would allow some players to multi so that they could in fact spend time teaching new players without having to give up what drives them to play in the first place -- often their existing kingdoms. We are currently re-evaluating this policy to ensure that it is appropriate, and welcome feedback.

The IP block remains in place, so the provinces cannot interact with each other or provinces that the other one interacts with, and we monitor the accounts to make sure that they are staying separate. The reason that multis are banned in the first place is to prevent people from being able to gain an advantage by using provinces in conjunction with each other, such as to gather information on kingdoms that oppose the other account. We work to ensure that that is not the case with the small list of exceptions for things like the university kingdoms or 1:1.
    I understand the concept of what was trying to be accomplished, and am not totally against it, but you(the game) should not be bending/breaking their own rules that were set, for the retention of 1 new player who might not even stay around. What needs to happen is to try and gain the retention of the existing players. As the way this game is going forward, is dramatically losing its veteran players. There are numerous things that can be done(or attempted), but will not say in this thread as this is the "allowing multi" thread and not the "fix this dying game" thread. The Utopia University kingdoms are great in theory and on paper, but in reality, nothing but a s**t show and doing nothing for the game, except, as proven(allowing multi's and trying to get away with it).
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Needs to get out more
    I'll admit that multis suck, but it's not my pet peeve.

My pet peeve(s) ~

Kingdoms with crappy names
    Kingdoms with crappy themes
    Players who don't follow theme or ambiance
    Pony themed kingdoms that don't have a Wildfire province
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

=o a wild Zauper appears

Do you even multi? Then, my dear friends, how can you know whether a thing is good or bad of which you are wholly ignorant?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    tldr multi is ok now?

Thread Information