Thread: Lowrider ~ A journey of intrigue and mystery

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    “The system will always be defended by those countless people who have enough intellect to defend but not quite enough to innovate”

Chapter I - The climb from darkness

He often sat thinking about the world, spending hours on various subjects that would often send his mind deeper into uncharted territories... the black abyss he calls his soul perhaps. How can he ever like the others when they are so limited in their thinking? It is a strange world indeed.

Ben: We need to change the Utopian world, we need to be better. We need to unite the ghettos
    Nick: I struggle to understand your mind, it’s like an alien language to me... how do we unite such a varse range of leaders?
    Ben: Its simple, we promise them unification, glory and last but not least... we promise them Mansoor. He is the key nick
    Nick: we would need a ghetto alliance name... something strong
    Ben: Don’t even make a suggestion Nick, you will just embarrass yourself. You aren’t good enough.
    Nick: I agree Benjamin, you are wise.
    Ben: Leave it with me, we will unite the ghettos for one last hurrah. It will be glorious
    Nick: Thank you wise one. Go forth and conquer
    Ben: Shut your mouth noob, go make me a cake

And the ghettos started whispering, could another ghetto alliance topple the nasty top again? Maybe... just maybe

Chapter II - Assemble the kings
    Coming soon
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 15-09-2018 at 06:54.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Thread Information