Thread: Lowrider ~ A journey of intrigue and mystery

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lowrider ~ A journey of intrigue and mystery

Prelude

“This is how you make sense of our world.
    You could say that humans understand the world by building a “model” of it in our minds. When we are trying to decide how to act, we can simulate a situation by running it through the model.
    It’s like a simulation of the world inside your brain.”

He sat and pondered the thought, processing it. It was clear what he had to do now and he was determined. Looking down he noticed his bowl was empty, a chop was needed before anything of substance could be achieved. The next few hours have yet to be documented, scholars agree that no one will fully know what he did in the hours before creation but what they do agree on is he was ready for the gift of life. To create something meaningful in the world. To create a ghetto.

The below is a fictional, mildly close, representation of the conversation. The conversation that changed the world of Utopia. Names will be changed to ensure privacy any likenesses are purely circumstantial.

Ben: Let’s build a ghetto
    Nick: hey man I think you are an amazing person, a real hero of mine. I’m definately keen, I’ll do most of the work
    Ben: take my cock out of your mouth and get to work
    Nick: ok, my bad. I’ll start asking people we know
    Ben: if you have to ask without already knowing the answer then you’ll never be on my level.
    Nick: I don’t understand, can you give me an example?
    Ben: Sure, I’ll show you. I’ll go Batman signal octo to play, you take a knee and watch the fireworks
    Nick: ok ben, I’ve learnt a lot from you. Thank you, I’ll get to work.
    Ben: I’ll teach you young fawn. Stick with me

Chapter 1 - The climb from darkness
    Coming soon
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 10-09-2018 at 21:16.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Thread Information