And if love and glory and a victory that would make Valhalla quake awaited, then so be it.” “Though I suppose you would have like that better, since you Northmen are so eager to die. Not just die, Leif corrected, Die in battle.” “On the crest of a hill, under an inky black sky, Valhalla stands in all her splendour.

Chapter X - Until Valhalla

Now that the King of Kings, Mansoor, has completed the magnificent quad crown he knew there was hope. Hope that one day the mighty Lowrider kingdom could achieve greatness. He knew they just had to believe.

Nick: Another fine war victory Great King, your plan to leave it in he hands of your war ministers worked perfectly. They achieved great results.
Ben: You are welcome young Nick, I lead by example and make the right decisions under pressure. I was born with this trait
Nick: One day I wish to revel in that warmth
Ben: One day I’ll show you my pimp hand
Octo: No gentlemen, I don’t want nick to be hurt. Let’s focus on the plan.
Ben: I don’t want to see nick hurt either let’s put it aside for now, call the chieftains, prepare the boats, the men of the North are on the move

The afternoon was spent discussing the plans, the chieftains all agreed on what was needed, they knew their roles exactly. The day had been successful. He was secretly impressed with how his war lords had performed when he had placed them under pressure, he would reward them if they continued. His mind drifted into dark thoughts, luck had so far been on our side... shaking his mind from the thought he refocused, there would be much blood spilled in the campaign ahead. He knew his men were up to it.

Chapter XI - When the river runs red, invade instead