Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowrider ~ A journey of intrigue and mystery

Lowrider ~ A journey of intrigue and mystery

Prelude

“This is how you make sense of our world.
    You could say that humans understand the world by building a “model” of it in our minds. When we are trying to decide how to act, we can simulate a situation by running it through the model.
    It’s like a simulation of the world inside your brain.”

He sat and pondered the thought, processing it. It was clear what he had to do now and he was determined. Looking down he noticed his bowl was empty, a chop was needed before anything of substance could be achieved. The next few hours have yet to be documented, scholars agree that no one will fully know what he did in the hours before creation but what they do agree on is he was ready for the gift of life. To create something meaningful in the world. To create a ghetto.

The below is a fictional, mildly close, representation of the conversation. The conversation that changed the world of Utopia. Names will be changed to ensure privacy any likenesses are purely circumstantial.

Ben: Let’s build a ghetto
    Nick: hey man I think you are an amazing person, a real hero of mine. I’m definately keen, I’ll do most of the work
    Ben: take my cock out of your mouth and get to work
    Nick: ok, my bad. I’ll start asking people we know
    Ben: if you have to ask without already knowing the answer then you’ll never be on my level.
    Nick: I don’t understand, can you give me an example?
    Ben: Sure, I’ll show you. I’ll go Batman signal octo to play, you take a knee and watch the fireworks
    Nick: ok ben, I’ve learnt a lot from you. Thank you, I’ll get to work.
    Ben: I’ll teach you young fawn. Stick with me

Chapter 1 - The climb from darkness
    Coming soon
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 10-09-2018 at 21:16.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Chapter 2: Ben Disappears

Lol

Needs to get out more
    Welcome to chaos, Ben.

Edit: btw, we have the Madchess ghetto, the Mansoor ghetto, the DM ghetto, the Zulu ghetto and the Tras ghetto.

I know have the 5 virtual elements for my imaginary kingdom.

That is all.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 10-09-2018 at 22:58.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    uh people wanted change and got to vote for someone else here, I still enjoy my camping strategy where I hit everyone that hits my kingdom whenever they have provinces in range. Figure the kingdom won't go into next age most do not appriciate the no war approach and relaxing play although they would have been smashed by every single kingdom that proposed war or waved.

Probably have like half my net gained acres from retals on t10 kingdoms, so got that going for me atleast.

Might have to find another ghetto or create one, this one was random people and thus would have people with lots of diffrent approaches.

I'd figure Nick could be the one to disapear first, did you know Pantira recruited a supposedly blind utopia player Swarts into his abandonned cow province the age we was in the same kingdom and that was an overall improvement?

Forum Addict
    Hmm, maybe we should make unofficial Ghetto chart! I wanna do what Madchess doing, retal and steal from top10 kingdoms. That sounds like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Chapter 2: Ben Disappears

Lol
    I exist only in myth

Needs to get out more
    I read Mansoors recruitment message and it was music to my ears, and he wants to do what Madchess is doing.

In true ghetto fashion I'm regarding this only for the virtual reality potential. It's enough for me that it'd be cool.

@ Madchess: I know you were only trying to protect them.

And I support a ghetto chart and the shadow of Ben.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Demon
    well I do not proactively hit t10 kingdoms but hit them most of the times they hit someone in my kingdom, be it myself or someone else, it does not matter if I hit the original hitter as long as it goes towards the same kingdom, occasionally I do randoms too, but find most of my growth doing retals.

stats looks like this and about to hit 3500 acres without spending more than 1 hour or less logged in a day, probably more like half an hour on average

Total Attacks Made 35
    Total Wins 31 excluded some ambushes, not sure I failed a hit, but if so only one
    Wins Against Larger Opponents 11
    Average Relative Opponent Networth 99%
    Total Land Gained in Combat 5875 explored to arround 1100 acres so 189 acre a hit on average from there if going by 31 sucesfull attacks
    Attacks Suffered 29
    Times Defeated 26 I think this is without one hit that was conquests and two ambushes
    Total Land Lost in Combat 3812 this is 147 acres on average for defeats, not sure if ambushed acres are counted, if so the average is less per sucesfull hit

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    it does not matter if I hit the original hitter as long as it goes towards the same kingdom
    This is definitely an industry best practice. I'm not sure why so many people are under the impression that the specific province should be retaliated against. You'll typically find a better gain and be able to do more damage elsewhere (their offense is out). Additionally, any badkid who is under the impression that it's a good idea to hit a province with offense under the pretense of generating a gain is probably not the guy you want to be doing business with. Targeting a keystone province will open the channels of communication much more quickly.

I know the first thing I do when I see a retal in the paper is throw a fit in the channel, shaming and berating whichever individual decided to take a negative gain instead of a small but positive one. The second thing I do is copy one of the stock apologetic messages from my notepad and paste it into and in-game message to prompt a CF.

And then the third thing I do is set a miniwave date 3ish hours into the future to capitalize on the CF offer with any of the home provinces we have in range. Most people forget that step though!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Demon
    which is why I insist they send if they want a cf and I don't really trust them since my main aim by retaliating is to show that gains will not be free and they would need to go into relation giving to outgain us, which is nasty teritory if you do not fancy fg on your banks and meteors on your overpumped attackers, you know the stronger kd can always take advantage of the weaker one but if the weaker does the stronger will min time break and wave almost for certain.

Coss did not understand this in age 74 or was hoping I would bend over so we resorted to 1x them 3-4 days in a row and got even when he gave our 6 man shell relations for a week by waving 3 humans an an elf with a full pumped kd, also cost them millions to fg as I was Dryad/Paladin and they waved into smited provinces after the first few hits. They eventually agreed to do things my way after second wave with paltry gains. I hear he disbanded his kd that age, I went on to get Dryad land crown with a few close misses for the rest of the kingdom to get a race crown.

Needs to get out more
    I suddenly realized I play Utopia by Point Break quotes.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Enthusiast
    tl:dr Benjamin wants to do gay things with me and I can't blame the man. No mattr how much I rebuke his advances
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Go back to the Valley man

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Hmm, maybe we should make unofficial Ghetto chart! I wanna do what Madchess doing, retal and steal from top10 kingdoms. That sounds like fun.
    I figure ts all about the people reclaiming what’s rightfully theirs. A kind of HaLL esque type thing but with our ghettos. Organise likeminded, former top players in ghettos to create a super ghetto alliance.

We will no longer allow the top to do as they please, SGA ftw

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I suddenly realized I play Utopia by Point Break quotes.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Thread Information