Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lowrider ~ A journey of intrigue and mystery

And if love and glory and a victory that would make Valhalla quake awaited, then so be it.” “Though I suppose you would have like that better, since you Northmen are so eager to die. Not just die, Leif corrected, Die in battle.” “On the crest of a hill, under an inky black sky, Valhalla stands in all her splendour.

Chapter X - Until Valhalla

Now that the King of Kings, Mansoor, has completed the magnificent quad crown he knew there was hope. Hope that one day the mighty Lowrider kingdom could achieve greatness. He knew they just had to believe.

Nick: Another fine war victory Great King, your plan to leave it in he hands of your war ministers worked perfectly. They achieved great results.
    Ben: You are welcome young Nick, I lead by example and make the right decisions under pressure. I was born with this trait
    Nick: One day I wish to revel in that warmth
    Ben: One day I’ll show you my pimp hand
    Octo: No gentlemen, I don’t want nick to be hurt. Let’s focus on the plan.
    Ben: I don’t want to see nick hurt either let’s put it aside for now, call the chieftains, prepare the boats, the men of the North are on the move

The afternoon was spent discussing the plans, the chieftains all agreed on what was needed, they knew their roles exactly. The day had been successful. He was secretly impressed with how his war lords had performed when he had placed them under pressure, he would reward them if they continued. His mind drifted into dark thoughts, luck had so far been on our side... shaking his mind from the thought he refocused, there would be much blood spilled in the campaign ahead. He knew his men were up to it.

Chapter XI - When the river runs red, invade instead
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_mi View Post
    Think our great king is confusing Arka with Procy. If Procy is retiring this is news to me.

yes, i have no interest in top play anymore :) even if it is superghetto top play with all faery WH. Mind you we will see how this ghetto I am in will do. P O E T R Y shall rise up the charts after year 6.
    Last edited by Arka; 20-12-2018 at 22:11.
    Age 3-15 - Cide Effects
    Age 16-17 - Quantity
    Age 18-33 - Evil Dragons
    Retried
    ?? - Wrath of Absalom
    ?? - Edge of Absalom
    ?? - Angels of Absalom
    ?? - Beauty of Absalom
    Age 40 - Evil Dragons Shell
    Age ?? - Ruthless
    Age 60 - Evil Dragons Shell
    Return
    Age 64-65 - Tomatoes LOL
    Age 66-68 - Republic of Octobrev
    Age 69-73 - Barcoloco/Pandas
    Age 73-74 - Poetry
    Age 75 - Barcoloco
    Age 76-78 - Poetry
    Retirement 2
    Age 97 - Wolfpack
    Age 98 - Hidden
    Age 99-100 - Silence
    Age 101 - Beligerence
    Age 102-103 - GV

Quote Originally Posted by Arka View Post
    yes, i have no interest in top play anymore :) even if it is superghetto top play with all faery WH. Mind you we will see how this ghetto I am in will do. P O E T R Y shall rise up the charts after year 6.
    Join my ghetto imo

first thing i see is your name when i check the forums ... how the heck some of u still play this game ? lol
    Utopia troll wannabe

bored, thought i'd pop by and say hi rofl

Until every soul is freely permitted to investigate every book, and creed, and dogma for itself, the world cannot be free. Mankind will be enslaved until there is mental grandeur enough to allow each man to have his thought and say. This earth will be a paradise when men can, upon all these questions differ, and yet grasp each other's hands as friends. It is amazing to me that a difference of opinion upon subjects that we know nothing with certainty about, should make us hate, persecute, and despise each other. Why a difference of opinion upon predestination, or the trinity, should make people imprison and burn each other seems beyond the comprehension of man; and yet in all countries where Christians have existed, they have destroyed each other to the exact extent of their power. Why should a believer in God hate an atheist? Surely the atheist has not injured God, and surely he is human, capable of joy and pain, and entitled to all the rights of man. Would it not be far better to treat this atheist, at least, as well as he treats us?

Christians tell me that they love their enemies, and yet all I ask is—not that they love their enemies, not that they love their friends even, but that they treat those who differ from them, with simple fairness.

We do not wish to be forgiven, but we wish Christians to so act that we will not have to forgive them. If all will admit that all have an equal right to think, then the question is forever solved; but as long as organized and powerful churches, pretending to hold the keys of heaven and hell, denounce every person as an outcast and criminal who thinks for himself and denies their authority, the world will be filled with hatred and suffering. To hate man and worship God seems to be the sum of all the creeds.

Chapter XI - When the river runs red, invade instead

It was early of the hour, somewhere around 3am. “The sun will be up soon” he murmured to himself. Another day leading his glorious kingdom, Lowriders had enjoyed a nice age so far. The Lowrider chieftains have again proven pivotal in the destiny of the empire. Taking a knee, in front of the statue of the great Mansoor... king of kings. Respect shown, he slowly rose and addressed his people

Ben: Nick, I’m catching you in size. You best pick up your game
    Nick: I’ve been slacking great king but I’ll try harder
    Ben: Grow child, towards the sun
    Nick: We need players, we need you to recruit Great King
    Octo: I’ll go find some ex-Simians, I remember gergoth was in Simians
    Ben: I’ve put Nick in charge of recruiting. Amongst other things.

The great king had pondered many things this age, he dreamt of glory. His dreams of creating another ghetto alliance were raging strong. He just needed to unite them.

Chapter XII - Teamwork makes the dream work
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 23-12-2018 at 17:36.

Hey happyman

Long time mate

Thread Information