Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lowrider ~ A journey of intrigue and mystery

Thanks to my kingdom mates for the unanimous MVP vote for our successful war, below is the summary of my envolvement for the fight:

1 x MS
    Set sitter
    Set sitter again
    MVP award ceremony
    Victory.

Lowrider for life
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    If Ben spend as much time ingame as he does in this thread he would probably be like....slightly bigger and a little less fat
    Somebody has to be the face of the kingdom, that somebody is me. I’ll jump on the grenade and document our story.

They will remember us

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Is it really safe to log in again?

As safe as it will ever be with all the lose cannons...
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Post Demon
    new meta ben on sitting win wars
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” “If you need something from somebody always give that person a way to hand it to you.” “Never hate your enemies.

Chapter IV - Diplo is mightier than the sword

He awoke from his slumber, a distant vibration humming in his ears. Sitting up in his magnificent bed he noticed it was 2am... who would dare message him at this ghastly hour, it has to be an American and only one of them would be stupid enough these days. Nick. “Set a sitter”

He chuckled to himself, logged in and cast his one and only spell of the war, Meteor showers. Quickly setting a sitter to some noob in his kd he drifted off back to sleep. If he’d only known the butterfly effect that one cast would have.

The following conversation is an exact representation of what transpired in the following day.

Shai: good work team, we won. I had a masterful plan that was working slowly but I noticed a point in the war when the power shifted to our side. I’m not 100% sure what it was, but it was glorious.
    Ben: take a knee, I cast MS. You’re welcome
    Nick: they surrendered soon after, I hereby decree MS now be known as BMS, in honour of our great king Ben... Bens Meteor shower win the war
    Octo: It was perfectly timed to break the weak spirit of the enemy, well played
    Procy: all hail Ben and octo
    Ben: No time for that, war was tough. I’m tired, go sort CFs... Diplo that ****

And with the successful completion of our first war, Lowriders unanimously voted Benjamin as the MVP of the war. The BMS was an inspiration to the people. They will remember our name.

Chapter V - Camouflage and concealment
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 28-10-2018 at 14:07.

If I’ve learned anything from life, it’s that sometimes the darkest times can bring us to the brightest places. I’ve learned that the most toxic people can teach us the most important lessons; that the most painful struggles can grant us the most necessary growth and that the most painful loses of friendship and love can make room for the most wonderful people. I’ve learned that what seems like a curse in the moment can be a blessing, and what seems like the end of the road is actually just the discovery that we are meant to travel down a different path

I’ve learnt that no matter how difficult things seem, there is always hope. And I’ve learnt that no matter how powerless we feel or how horrible things seem, we can’t give up. We have to keep going. Even when it’s scary, even when all our strength is gone, we have to keep picking ourselves back up and moving forward. Because whatever we are battling in the moment, it will pass and we will make it through. We’ve made it this far. We can make it through whatever comes next.

Chapter V - Camouflage and concealment

It was a warm day, the sun was shining and there was a breeze blowing in from the south east, from the ocean. The mighty king awoke early, 11am... there was much to do. Firstly he needed to chop a bowl, the thought of dealing with his kingdom mates when he wasn’t high, was something he didn’t want to be a part of. They always complain, they don’t see his grand picture, his plan. They will though, they will remember his name.

Nick: Ben is about as useful as a 4th nipple, much less a third.
    Ben: in times of past I would have had you whipped for your idiotic comments. You are lucky im stoned little noob
    Nick: I apologise great leader, I forgot that you think on another level. I’ll never make that mistake again sir
    Octo: Greatness isn’t always earned, a select few are naturally born with it nick. You wouldn’t understand.
    Alina: I’m honoured to be around such great players and leaders, they will remember us.
    Procy: I’ve changed my mind about Lowriders, it’s franchise owner, the great king ben, is an inspiration.
    Ben: enough of the compliments, we have work to do. Let’s tag Absalom, they won’t see that coming.
    Shai: DoA ftw

Upon completion of Lowriders first successful war, a period of recovery ensued. It was time to resupply the troops and change the war banner. A wild DoA appeared. The mighty king was used to marching under absalom banners, he was a large part of the sabotage of Fury of Abs. He looked back in the time when Nick had a mental breakdown that his kingdom had decided to leave the alliance. He chuckled, what an uproar the abs noobs had. They will remember his name.

Chapter VI - Hope has no boundaries
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 30-10-2018 at 02:27.

Postaholic

I did my part in putting fury in the ground...
    Last edited by Tadpole; 30-10-2018 at 09:51.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts.
    Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts.
    Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me...
    Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.

Never give up hope

Chapter VI - Hope has no boundaries

The great king came to, unsure exactly where he was. It had been a chaotic few days, his mind had been warped by the overuse of illicit drugs and he was feeling like death. What a wild ride, time to come back to reality. Logging in he noticed his kingdom mates are continuing to fill his inbox up with messages. A king doesn’t have time for such inconsequential fodder. Time to get to work.

Ben: How are we even top 10, there must be some terrible players in Utopia
    Octo: There aren’t even any real SKDs left, it’s easy to walk among giants these days
    Ben: that saddens me, if only Simians was still around to show us the way
    Octo: all hail mighty simians
    Ben: I’ve been approached by Warner Brothers to turn the Lowrider story into a movie. My immediate thoughts are that Paul Blart (Kevin James) would make a perfect casting for Nick_Mi
    Octo: perfect fit
    Ben: it will be glorious, they will remember his name

Onwards and upwards the kingdom surged, slowly beginning to grasp The great kings plan. It’s been a slower process than he would have liked however he was content enough they would come on board. Time to turn the cogs in the plan, time to show the world.

Chapter VII - Darkness be my friend
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 02-11-2018 at 04:04.

Postaholic
    Such poetry Ben. Your words get me all wet.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--

The industrys greats

Your personal life, your professional life and your creative life are all intertwined. I went through a few very difficult years where I felt like a failure. But it was actually really important for me to go through that. Struggle, for me, is the most inspirational thing in the world - as long as you treat it that way.

Chapter VII - Darkness be my friend

It was late in the hour, somewhere past midnight when he and his friends had finished drinking and telling stories. It had been a great night, the ales were cold and the conversation interesting, it was good to be around Army mates he smiled. Although as much fun as they had, it brought a very real chill to the great kings neck. Some of his friends were struggling a lot more than him, he’d better keep an eye on them.

Opening his province he noticed Lowriders were sitting 6th in the land ranks. “What had the world come to” he said aloud, a mocking hint stinging at the raspy end of his vocal chords. He felt good knowing his mighty ghetto was succeeding with little guidance from him.

Ben: I’m not going to insult nick today, I’ve had a few ales and am in a dark mood.
    Nick: Good idea great king, drink some water
    Shai: Rest hero of the Lowrider clan
    Ben thank you men and women of the franchise, continue

And with that his enormous night of drinking came to an end. Stories were a plenty and the conversations funny. He missed his Veteran mates, they are good people.

Chapter VIII - Aim small, miss small
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 06-11-2018 at 13:39.

Tadpole, seen as I have your attention here, I’d love a cheeky Lowriders banner whenever you get the chance. Something in graff or street type font.
    I’m easy on everything else... <3 taddy

Thanks in advance, the great king will appreciate it

Post Demon
    only 4 kingdoms really comitted to growth this age so you can have 5 if you are happy about that. More happy about our 3/3 in Ghetto Nightmare so far, we are only exploring for strategic purposes to get downed attackers and t/m's in optimal range, so not gooing to add 10k acres and take you on I think, although I wanted you for our OOP war.

Can't remember when last I was part of a kingdom that went 3/3 maybe Ages pulled it off once but never finished with a perfect record, hoping for that of course.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    only 4 kingdoms really comitted to growth this age so you can have 5 if you are happy about that. More happy about our 3/3 in Ghetto Nightmare so far, we are only exploring for strategic purposes to get downed attackers and t/m's in optimal range, so not gooing to add 10k acres and take you on I think, although I wanted you for our OOP war.

Can't remember when last I was part of a kingdom that went 3/3 maybe Ages pulled it off once but never finished with a perfect record, hoping for that of course.
    Madchess, the above events are written exactly as they are portrayed in my head. I do, however, also hold no responsibility for factual incorrectness. It is merely a loosely based, fictional story surrounding the kingdom of Lowriders. The way nick talks is correct though.

Fact.

Credits:
    Director: Benjamin
    Executive producer: Octo
    Producer: Nick_Mi
    Head of Lighting: Procy
    Head script writer: Shai
    Costume design: Alina

After the credits rolled, a vision appeared:

The sun shone faintly through the canvass of overlapping leaves which formed the tree tops on Mount Mansoor, named after the great Swedish war lord who conquered the world of Utopias past. He was a legend amongst men, they will remember his name.

The great king knelt in front of a stream that trickled off the Mountain like diamonds in the night. Whilst washing his weary grey beard, the great king turned his head and watched as Stratocastle, a wanderer from the north, approached him.

“Next age we will travel the world of Utopia together, no home. Just a temporary place to rest our heads” Strato said. “As long as we write about our tales, we must share this knowledge” the great king replied in a whisper.

A farm boy from a local village watched on in excitement. Turning on his heel he ran back into town to tell them. The age of the wanderer is nearly upon us.
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 06-11-2018 at 15:26.

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    I sense great vulnerability. A man-child crying out for love. An innocent orphan in the post-modern world. I see a parasite. A sexually depraved miscreant who is seeking only to gratify his basest and most immediate urges. His struggle is man's struggle. He lifts my spirit. He is a loathesome, offensive brute. Yet I can't look away. He transcends time and space."
    He sickens me.
    I love it.

Bravo gentleman. This is lit af xD
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Postaholic
    No more lowriders?

RIP

RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--

The industrys greats