Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Lowrider ~ A journey of intrigue and mystery

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    No more lowriders?

RIP

First of all, cheers for the banner taddy!

Secondly, Lowriders aren’t dead. I’ve just been a little lazy on the story front. We are sitting top 5 atm like a true ghetto.

New chapter to come soon taddy, Lowriders for life
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    AMGERD IM DED XD

Which ghetto will be the one to rule them all?

In light of the recent findings when scrolling up...I got these odds so far right now

• 3:1 = Mansoor
    • 5:1 = Tra5
    • 10:1 = Zulu
    • 20:1 = Madchess
    • 50:1 = DM/Nick_mi
    I would like to readdress these odds DJ

Post Demon
    Try dooing what you have been dooing in a full age that will give a few more bumps as more people will seek to try and war you, if you pull it off kudos, if not it was not meant to be.

Still if Mansoor is playing with Pandas/Barcoloco/Bobs your uncle that is a pretty neat quad crown right there which beats your 5th spot and our 3/3 ww record by a mile, age is not over but I do not think they can be touched in any category, first combined ranking score of 4 maybe.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I do not think they can be touched in any category
    ...yeah..

Ben, have Nick fix that banner, it looks like **** atm. If he doesn't he'll be banned from banners until the end of time.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Try dooing what you have been dooing in a full age that will give a few more bumps as more people will seek to try and war you, if you pull it off kudos, if not it was not meant to be.

Still if Mansoor is playing with Pandas/Barcoloco/Bobs your uncle that is a pretty neat quad crown right there which beats your 5th spot and our 3/3 ww record by a mile, age is not over but I do not think they can be touched in any category, first combined ranking score of 4 maybe.
    Dear Madchess,

Fifth is the new first.

Regards,
    Benjamin

Post Demon
    Pladovia seems to have taken the ww crown now, thought it would give less score but only going 1st by a small margin, not enough time for another war or warwin for any of the top contenders there so it seems setteled.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes, the ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things - they push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. - Steve Jobs

Chapter VIII - Aim small, miss small

He had assembled the warlords from all across the Lowrider kingdom, the turn out had been perfect... he expected nothing less of his chieftains. They had proved their weight in gold this age and could be relied upon to take action. The age had been fun, expectations long ago met. Time to plan for the future he thought, throw caution to the wind.

Ben: As liaison to the people, give me a sitrep for how we look next age
    Nick: we only have a few spots free, will you lead us to greatness?
    Ben: Yes son, father is home
    Octo: Any age without a gb is a fail, set the bar higher
    Ben: Wise words Octobrev, master of deception
    Procy: I’m retiring, it was an honour to serve under you Great king
    Shai: Lowriders for life

And with that, Lowriders decided to push into next age as a kingdom once again. The majority of their warlords continuing...A select few to join their ranks and be blooded in. Lowriders for life

Chapter IX - The birth of an empire
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 14-11-2018 at 13:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    I sense great vulnerability. A man-child crying out for love. An innocent orphan in the post-modern world. I see a parasite. A sexually depraved miscreant who is seeking only to gratify his basest and most immediate urges. His struggle is man's struggle. He lifts my spirit. He is a loathesome, offensive brute. Yet I can't look away. He transcends time and space."
    He sickens me.
    I love it.

Bravo gentleman. This is lit af xD
    Cheers mate, Lowriders are going around again next age so standby for the journey to continue. Trying something new, keep it fresh. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Innovate.

Have been thinking about the Triggered podcast lately...
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 14-11-2018 at 13:01.

Enthusiast
    Think our great king is confusing Arka with Procy. If Procy is retiring this is news to me.
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_mi View Post
    Think our great king is confusing Arka with Procy. If Procy is retiring this is news to me.
    Minor mistake, I’m not in personnel

Needs to get out more
    We need eowcf to read forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Not if they add the global chat! From which I will surely be banned. :(
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Lowriders have blooded in a few new members, new chapter soon

Leadership is not about a title or a designation. It's about impact, influence and inspiration. Impact involves getting results, influence is about spreading the passion you have for your work, and inspiring kingdom mates to succeed

Chapter IX - Birth of an empire

The sun was setting across the top of the palm trees, an almost neon outline was appearing and it made for a beautiful afternoon in the Lowrider kingdom. Reflecting on the prior few weeks, the great king smiled “New members have been blooded in.... Lowriders for life” he whispered. It was a rougher OOP than he had planned, Nick will have to be whipped for his efforts. Passable so far.

Nick: war is upon us Benjamin, we need your great faery mystic!
    Benjamin: send me runes and I’ll blanket MS.... aka BMS. Then I’ll set a sitter and victory will be assured.
    Nick: Great plan mighty king, Matija has offered his services
    Benjamin: I’m glad our new members are blooded in and active. Spartans are allies of Lowriders now.
    Matija: Go do great things Ben
    Bart: kings look after kings
    Octo: If only we had the great Anri to guide us

And with that, the great king set in motion the proven war plan known as BMS. He hastily set Matija as his sitter so he could continue the great planning required of a kingdom like Lowriders. Our inspiration for greatness is derived from the great king Mansoor, king of kings.

Chapter X - Until Valhalla

Deleted scene.

Bathing in the cool lake, the great king was attempting to wash away the guilt. He hadn’t been nearly as active as he’d liked, truth be told he had spent a large amount of time smoking weed... too much time. Turning his head he noticed Nick wander down to the waters edge. “We need some players Nick, how many are we looking for?” “Only three Ben” nick replied. Quickly wrapping his body, the great king went in the direction of the recruitment market.

Lowriders, looking for three members to be blooded in. Veterans and newbies. Lowriders for life

Thread Information