Thread: PK at 830 Acres?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Needs to get out more

PK at 830 Acres?

Hello guys.

Just saw a first.

There was a viscount elf mystic I was retaliating and knocked down from roughly 1450 acres to an 805 acre baron. After my last attack it appeared he explored or land lusted to 830 acres. I took his SoT surprised to see he was down to 125 peasants at 363ish nwpa. I never attacked him below 800. When I returned to hit I found I was at zero gold so I couldn't attack, but not before checking his kingdoms page to see his province was missing. After stealing some survival gold I snatched news to see if the Utopian Lords had swept down on him, but found he had collapsed. I didn't check to see if anyone else had attacked him, but most of our retal war has been with minimal interference.

This wasn't in war for either side and I was under the impression mechanics would kick in to save him. I'm attempting another SN to see if he was attacked from another kingdom. He op'd me earlier in the day so he couldn't have abandoned.

I can think of ways this might happen, but find it odd considering the player seemed at least average activity. Thank you for any comments.

Edit: snatch news shows the elf mystic received aid on the 8th and took a dirt nap on the 16th. Soldiers? The only attack he absorbed was from yours truly on the 6th.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 20-09-2018 at 20:58.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information