Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings!!!!!!!

Post Fiend

Greetings!!!!!!!

Just decided to make a quick post as I've not been around the game for a couple ages or so. How are all you utopians? I'm tempted to rejoin the game as I keep dreaming of stealing attacking abducting and destroying things. Utopia is a full blown addiction and it's hard to fully turn ones back on the game. Anyways just wanted to say hi :)

I might just set up a rogue account for the purposes of destroying anyone who messes with me and hurting their age (not deliberately) but by choice if I do decide :)
    Last edited by ThePuncher; 27-09-2018 at 08:07.
    Marmite, you either crave it or loath it

Yo welcome back! If you need a spot to play, I got room in my 2.5 man ghetto for you to FSU rest of age.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Yo welcome back! If you need a spot to play, I got room in my 2.5 man ghetto for you to FSU rest of age.

:) Might just do that bro

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Welcome back!

Aren't you the idiot who got his ND #rekt and then left and spent a year hiding under another nick?

Ya, you are.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Aren't you the idiot who got his ND #rekt and then left and spent a year hiding under another nick?

Ya, you are.
    Hi there I'm glad you remember :)

Of course, I remember everything.

Lol!!! Whats a ND?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Needs to get out more
    What is it, is it?

Is it, what is it?

What it is, is what?

I've been trying to figure out the question to the tired answer 'it is what it is."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Director of Age Changes
    Story time.
    I don't remember.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Story time.
    I don't remember.
    Okay, so the age that Ben and I founded BSA (the greatest alliance in utopian history), we ended up recruiting I don't even know how many kds, or which, and at some point there were even two BSAs! Neither Ben nor I followed this outside of hitting a few kds and also ****posting-galore.

But, one of these BSA kds was a new war kd that was actually full of, I would later learn, pretty okay people who just sucked at Utopia.

Unfortunately for them they invited ThePuncher to lead them that age. He'd been around for a couple ages at that point I think, and was always making a new kd. Nobody had anything nice to say about him, ghetto posters frequently shat on him in the forums, and he is one of those "hey what's up we're such great friends cause I said hi just now" people, so of course I didn't like him and thus trolled and flamed him in #tactics.

Anyways, God's get into this was that they absolutely couldn't win, it was his idea, they used a horrible strategy (this I can't recall), got their **** kicked in, and refused to wd.

This caused a forum thread to be created, during which ThePuncher spontaneously abandoned the kingdom and announced his retirement and then later that day started looking for a kd, or to build one. Of course this went over very well with everyone involved and on the forums, right? Lol

Anyways they ended up withdrawing from the war after he left and then I never spoke to them again. Believe they're still around though.

So anyways, after the trolling and ridicule and (I'd say shame but he has none) he appeared here and on irc under the name England. Rinse and repeat the cycle of leaving and getting kicked from kds for ****ing them over and/or being bad at Utopia.

He had vanished for a bit, but now he's here again. Strong chance it is Octo tbh

Enthusiast
    Okay, so the age that Ben and I founded BSA (the greatest alliance in utopian history), we ended up recruiting I don't even know how many kds, or which, and at some point there were even two BSAs! Neither Ben nor I followed this outside of hitting a few kds and also ****posting-galore.

But, one of these BSA kds was a new war kd that was actually full of, I would later learn, pretty okay people who just sucked at Utopia.

Unfortunately for them they invited ThePuncher to lead them that age. He'd been around for a couple ages at that point I think, and was always making a new kd. Nobody had anything nice to say about him, ghetto posters frequently shat on him in the forums, and he is one of those "hey what's up we're such great friends cause I said hi just now" people, so of course I didn't like him and thus trolled and flamed him in #tactics.

Anyways, God's get into this was that they absolutely couldn't win, it was his idea, they used a horrible strategy (this I can't recall), got their **** kicked in, and refused to wd.

This caused a forum thread to be created, during which ThePuncher spontaneously abandoned the kingdom and announced his retirement and then later that day started looking for a kd, or to build one. Of course this went over very well with everyone involved and on the forums, right? Lol

Anyways they ended up withdrawing from the war after he left and then I never spoke to them again. Believe they're still around though.

So anyways, after the trolling and ridicule and (I'd say shame but he has none) he appeared here and on irc under the name England. Rinse and repeat the cycle of leaving and getting kicked from kds for ****ing them over and/or being bad at Utopia.

He had vanished for a bit, but now he's here again. Strong chance it is Octo tbh
    how come you can remember and restate this useless drivel but you can't find time to log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    how come you can remember and restate this useless drivel but you can't find time to log in.
    I wonder that same thing myself sometimes

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePuncher View Post
    Hi there I'm glad you remember :)
    The secret to honing skills in utopia is to play in kingdoms with t/ms that never do anything because they're inactive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Wow pillz has an okay memory but no real understanding lol. Pillz, where's my invite to your party? You know it won't be any good without me, right?

Thread Information