Thread: I might be coming back..

I might be coming back..

Im a dane who like to think outside the box, I played this game for a decade. I am quite well known with the old crew of utropia.

Things have chainged - my spelling is as always, not massivly impressiv.

sooo is the game still alive ?

It is still here. Smaller and more dynamic than before but many of the longtime players have stuck around and some new talented players. If your interested in returning, there is a place for you here. The discord chat https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF community by MUGA gaming has at least drawn the player base into a more cohesive group. I like the new leadership and direction of the games future. You can at least say that attention to the game is not being neglected and all the changes, albeit sometimes frustrating, at least mean someone is trying to improve the climate. Things are more openly discussed with players and players are in positions of communicating directly with the game owners and support staff.

Thinking of returning? Means you desire the full aspect of the game social/community/chat/strategy and don't want to return to a log-in log out click point and eventually leave again disheartened. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised by the fun and challenges that still await you here.

That is my take. Enjoy and come back by all means.
    ~If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly~

Quote Originally Posted by EPIC View Post
    It is still here. Smaller and more dynamic than before but many of the longtime players have stuck around and some new talented players. If your interested in returning, there is a place for you here. The discord chat https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF community by MUGA gaming has at least drawn the player base into a more cohesive group. I like the new leadership and direction of the games future. You can at least say that attention to the game is not being neglected and all the changes, albeit sometimes frustrating, at least mean someone is trying to improve the climate. Things are more openly discussed with players and players are in positions of communicating directly with the game owners and support staff.

Thinking of returning? Means you desire the full aspect of the game social/community/chat/strategy and don't want to return to a log-in log out click point and eventually leave again disheartened. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised by the fun and challenges that still await you here.

That is my take. Enjoy and come back by all means.
    allright. i look by a few times

Needs to get out more
    The community would love to have you back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    The community would love to have you back.
    thx.. Perhaps for a longer read this time.. I miss the debate and such.. And ofc, WAAARING!

på overførsel igen?

Thread Information