Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Age 78 Proposed Changes - Feedback and Suggestions

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddemon View Post
    There wont be so many rogues in one kingdom, if yes, then the kingdom most likely wont able to win any wars easily.

Plus, you never try the power of WTs. GA those buildings down in one run?? Do you even notice that you are contradict yourself? How many wizard can you kill per run or in better translation, how many wpa can you remove per run?
    GA effect also being weaken by WTs. 20% is not a laughing matter. Your tpa will drop like hell.

Of course, I never doubt the power of rogue, but be real, top kingdom never win a war with more than one rogue. Because rogue wont win you the war, as the pers does not provide positive effect toward military.
    How many active warring kingdom actually want more than two rogues?

Timed MV? Maybe that is a good idea, but do you think enemy wont notice that you have more than one province online?
    And again, after casting MV (Several times) all self spells gone. No Quick Feet, no FL, no Magic Shield, etc.
    My reasonably successful warring KD never once in 10 ages ran fewer than 5 rogues, and in one age had 12. Conversely, we never once ran more than 4 mystics, and in two ages had none.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Post Fiend
    There wont be so many rogues in one kingdom, if yes, then the kingdom most likely wont able to win any wars easily.

Plus, you never try the power of WTs. GA those buildings down in one run?? Do you even notice that you are contradict yourself? How many wizard can you kill per run or in better translation, how many wpa can you remove per run?
    GA effect also being weaken by WTs. 20% is not a laughing matter. Your tpa will drop like hell.
    TDs do a fine job of reducing thief losses. I have seen Mystics lose 2-3 rwpa in a day, while they had 20% WTs. Sure WTs slows the thieves down but they dont negate thievery efforts.

MS is fine. Its part of the constant damage in War. Thieves do instant damage, you need a building that lessens that, because compacted damage can be far worse than DOT. Try not running WTs and see your 50% of your defense get melted. MS being powerful over the long periods is why mystic is even used - else why not just have Heretics.

Forum Addict
    lets go back to discussing changes shall we, upvote return of Dryads.

Post Fiend
    How about Avians being able to use horses and stables, but instead of adding offense, it reduces attack time according to how many are mounted? 100% mounted army reduces attack time by 25% or something.

Elf needs another spell (Mage's Fury to make a/m easier).
    Helfling needs a buff (more population bonus? cheaper or faster draft?).
    Orc needs a nerf (9/1 elite or tpa penalty).
    Last edited by elmoheadbutt; 04-10-2018 at 23:45. Reason: additional comments

Post Fiend
    I would second the suggestion to revert back to 12 hr attack time in war. 10.8 hrs is a little too awkward for folks that have work schedules and commutes. Maybe time it for 11.8 hr attack time in war w/o rax, non-tact, non-av..
    RS Metallic Symphony

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by awesom-o View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Elf is the 6/7. Halfer, Dwarf, Avian and Human are all 6/6. Cause if they aren't, you're doing it wrong. Which is *precisely* my point.
    gelf 8/7 avian 8/6 dwarf 7/6 feggy 7/8 halfling 7/7 human 8/6 orc 9/6
    gelf = feggy and is opposite of eachother

Quote Originally Posted by Drys View Post
    I would second the suggestion to revert back to 12 hr attack time in war. 10.8 hrs is a little too awkward for folks that have work schedules and commutes. Maybe time it for 11.8 hr attack time in war w/o rax, non-tact, non-av..
    You can always add an hour, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by elmoheadbutt View Post
    How about Avians being able to use horses and stables, but instead of adding offense, it reduces attack time according to how many are mounted? 100% mounted army reduces attack time by 25% or something.
    Sounds like a coding nightmare for little benefit.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    4 Rogues would put any mystic down to 1.5wpa if they knew what they were doing with 1 run of stealth. GA WTs is effective. On a 7 rwpa target, 1 single AW will kill 0.1 rwpa. Doesnt take as much as you think. Thats an entire province left a husk for the remainder of the war, however long it might be.
    This is so wrong. Base gains on aw are 2.5%. add in all the mods and your feary rouge is gonna be doing about 1.1% per op unless they can keep wt down. If your like most and simply rebuild they have to arson run each time. Either way to down a mystics to 1.5 is like 140 ops. That's a mystics every 14 hours if u have 4 rouge's and 0 et. With 1 at declare. So any kd with 4 mystics keep Ms up for almost a whole war

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Unless your TMs stink, the Rogues wouldn't have MS for more then 1-2 ticks
    not really well built kd should have 3-4 mystics to keep me on u. With that said rouge is decently strong.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    My reasonably successful warring KD never once in 10 ages ran fewer than 5 rogues, and in one age had 12. Conversely, we never once ran more than 4 mystics, and in two ages had none.
    yeah playing tms is for inactives, cheaters with a lot of provinces or people without any skill

Post Fiend
    MS killed Peasants and Defense specs, does not it self explain enough how overpower this spell to Attackers??
    I never see any fool that actually cast a MS on rogue. Because it is stupid to gang down a thief and lost a war. Why? Because the amounts of attack to gang down a thief will eventually make one attacker down. And MS is for long run. Nobody will or able to kill a thief in late war due to lost of offense along the flow of war.
    Give up the ability to attack?? Dont you know that there always exist pure T/M or pure Mage in a kingdom? Especially a good kingdom. Role is dedicated one.
    So tell me, why a pure Mage need to have ability to attack while he or she can actually use runes to Land Lust from others? Plus there is no defense against Land Lust as well.
    lol?

Post Fiend

Of course, I never doubt the power of rogue, but be real, top kingdom never win a war with more than one rogue. Because rogue wont win you the war, as the pers does not provide positive effect toward military.

Timed MV? Maybe that is a good idea, but do you think enemy wont notice that you have more than one province online?
    And again, after casting MV (Several times) all self spells gone. No Quick Feet, no FL, no Magic Shield, etc.
    more lol?

I run 5 rogues minimum every age. makes me feel sad.. sobs
    "Some People Die at 25 and aren't buried until 75"

-Benjamin Franklin-

R.I.P JONAS

Quote Originally Posted by jaon View Post
    I run 5 rogues minimum every age. makes me feel sad.. sobs
    Im not sure what seems weirder to me, the guy saying rogues are weak, or the guys saying they need 5-6 rogues as a minimum.

Rogue kills mystic, but mystic cannot kill rogue.

However, theres pleny of low rogue kingdoms up top this age, and the #1 kingdom, is rogue free

Tbb is the only rogue heavy kd on the top end this age

Does the books mean we're going back to a bpa system?
    As in growing up or down affected how your sciences affected you?
    Otherwise people will just run labs and just stockpile early and not care later because they'll just max whatever as soon as possible.
    Having to keep your science up to date as you grow also makes learns more dangerous because you'll want to stockpile if you can to get your maximums again.

Thread Information