Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free credits and cheating the rules ?

Postaholic

Free credits and cheating the rules ?

So it has come to light that the admins once again play favorit in utopia, this post is a talk about your opinion is this fair ?

So the story is: UU and WC the 2 mentor kingdoms in Utopia the posterboys for muga games has a special releation to the admins they can use at will to gain an advangses other dont get.
    So what happend, yes this might seem minor to some but i think its a much bigger problem then the outcome it self.

WC - a teaching kingdom had there full kingdom renamed for free (admins did this) at the same time they also had the admins ignore the 24 houers rule put in place where you cant rename after hostile actions, as aid, hitting or preforming ops, a system in place to hinter the abuse of hitting and then hiding, so why is it ok for WC to get admins to ignore this rule ?
    While they claim to sit and teach new players the game, a teaching that has also come to qustion with the ego of Ryshad who used this goodwill in utopia to let alot slide to become the nr 1 faery ?
    what was the teaching there ?

Anyways my simple ? was is it fair they get free credits/rename while others pay and they get to go around the mecanics put in place becouse they have close releations to the admins, and also why do players who play in WC claim they have unlimited credits and is asked not to spend money on the game ?

While a kingdom like ems on top had to spend 40$ renaming AND had to wait 24 houers pumping ?
    Last edited by Mike^; 06-10-2018 at 05:49.

I sympathize with your pain! I too have felt the sting of administrative favoritism more than once this age. We never saw anything like this under Bishop or the other former admins.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Regular
    Considering my whole kingdom waited for the opportunity and paid for our own name changes to celebrate our win, hearing that people got it for free and outside the time frames allowed is somewhat hard to hear.

Work hard and honest and answer questions all age = get deleted
    Run multis in teaching kd = get free credits and possibly other bonuses

I think I'm starting to get it...
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I We never saw anything like this under Bishop or the other former admins.
    lol, just lol. :)

Post Fiend
    you qq to get free credits but can be satisfied if no one get free credits, but you dont qq cause they run multis

I would delete you from utopia and give you one free credit to make new province after 24h after publicly admitting that you cheat

I haven't cheated in.... 9 ages! Also, I haven't used a credit in much longer.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I haven't cheated in.... 9 ages! Also, I haven't used a credit in much longer.
    and you haven't qq in 38 minutes

Well this is interesting... pretty sure I pointed out the favoritism earlier in the age, got swept under the rug.. and nothing was done about it...hmmm
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    a system in place to hinter the abuse of hitting and then hiding, so why is it ok for WC to get admins to ignore this rule ?
    No-one attacked pre-name change and aside from I think 1 person, noone even knew the name change was going to happen until it had happened.

Post Demon
    Well I hear that you can simply chose the name you like for free uppon starting, if the admins don't like the name you chose they will rename you to captain cuddle free of charge.

That aside I do not see how name changing has anything to do with a learning experience, you could have an instructor demonstrate if you like, but it does not suit any purpose to simply renaming all. Also as a learning kingdom people who are deemed to have become better than your average scrub should move on possibe by having warring kingdoms in mid-lower range recruit them by proactively contacting them from 1:1 or an instructor. Instructors going for crowns does not suit the purpose either, if you want to teach others you put that goal first.

Quote Originally Posted by awesom-o View Post
    and you haven't qq in 38 minutes
    You would too if you lost 2b gc for no reason whatsoever!

If im allowed to mentor a kingdom using Stingernet bot next age and given the same preference as their munk counterpart...then I have no problem with this!

It should be all equal in the name of growth of the GAME...not specific peoples' projects.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

U mean there are actual new players in this game? Mentors and Mentor Kds sounds too nerdy and cringey even for a nerd like me.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortizz View Post
    U mean there are actual new players in this game? Mentors and Mentor Kds sounds too nerdy and cringey even for a nerd like me.
    they changed from l33t into mentor since someone said in utopia l33t means sh33t

Thread Information