Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For The Most Gruesome Dump

Needs to get out more

Looking For The Most Gruesome Dump

Hello.

In order to experiment with builds I require the most depressing smoldering dumpster fire in the game. Poor communication, rampant inactivity and the inability to conduct diplomacy are paradise in my way of being.

If interested, please leave a message here or PM.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

~ StratO ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Atleast you are honest lol
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Needs to get out more
    PS I don't seek leadership positions unless the kingdom is leaderless. I have friends who can confirm that in such circumstances I will surrender my power immediately at the humble request of anyone who wants to lead.

Thank you.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

StratO is a welcome addition to any kingdom that's trashy enough to have him :)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    Y'know, sometimes winning... winning is no fun at all.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    StratO is a welcome addition to any kingdom that's trashy enough to have him :)
    Hello, Niko.

It was fun watching the kingdom go from garbage to gold with you and the crew. I'm hoping the merge takes you guys to the next level.

The Boss says ~

"Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun
    But mama, that's where the fun is"
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Demon
    I think they might be a few votes short of having a king, but I could get you in contact with my former monarch Neal that brought back the Fishy Fishy banner this age after beeing gone from the game 3 years. The guy loves to taut people who waves and tag hostile by telling everyone their armies are out or something similair, I also think Devolorian has a thing for him based on the number of times they cowardly waved from 20% nw advantage or higher.

They might have what you seek. I hope they will still be arround in the ages to come.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Needs to get out more
    Thank you, Madchess.

I'm enjoying my time not living tick-2-tick, but I would like to get some time in on a halfer heretic to run some experiments.

I appreciate you're looking out.
    ________
    Weed bowls

The merger was just what we needed to keep this dumpster fire blazing lol. You would've had a blast in our OOP war. :)

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    The merger was just what we needed to keep this dumpster fire blazing lol. You would've had a blast in our OOP war. :)
    I've been convinced for ages that there's a game algorithm that prevents me from being in the same kingdom with any t/ms that enjoy casting ops or doing sabotage in UF.

When I create my new t/m province I'm going to name it "Unfriendly Plus", like some crappolated drugstore chain.
    ________
    Weed bowls

We had one "T/M" and he got chained. Our "hybrids" were all either inactive or running full attacker. We had 9/22 players attacking (we're down to 12 players total). The rest didn't understand why they were losing land. We're on our 3rd monarch for the age. Lost a couple of our squad from last age. All but one of the mergers turned out to be trolls, so we're killing them off.

The plan one day is to name a dragon, maybe start a ritual, and watch the weak die in more hopeless wars. Snp took over monarch and mbab joined us, so it just might happen. :D We should have another free invite soon, if this is turning you on. 8 of us actually communicate (including our solo T/M!), which is actually an improvement from last age, so that might be a deal breaker. ;)

/e oh, and we have an active Fae/WH attacker and a Av/Ro hybrid which is awesome. If we had an Orc/Mys we'd be golden. I just might reroll :D
    Last edited by Niko; 13-10-2018 at 22:02.

Needs to get out more
    Keep me posted. I've never been in a kingdom with mbab.

It'll be fine. I was in kingdom with Elit, for whom I'm particularly intrigued; but we had a troll who was screwing things up, so I left. I was running a faery hybrid and required a minute to get off the ground. What's funny was Elit seemed to think I chose the faery because I'm a dumbass, but it was really because I knew it'd be hard.

It's like Spock dealing with the fried egg that attacked him in "Operation Annihilate". I'm now logical enough to work among trolls because that experience made me stronger ;)

More heat on those overflowing dumpster, please.

1) extra ripe special sauce on curled up burger
    2) unplugged bathroom drain sludge
    3) that pot of stew no one felt like cleaning
    4) cat ladies vacuum bag torn open
    5) worn out dorito-foot-problem canvas sneakers
    6) mildew towel collective
    ________
    Weed bowls

mbab is love!

Trolling is one thing (we have a hypothesis that skraz might be our ass-kicking Fae/WH lulz), but this was some next level drama. We could have easily reported these guys to the proper authorities, so we took into our own hands and declared civil war. :)

With that nasty business sorted out, we're all just here to play in the mud for fun. Searching for Faery attackers and Orc T/Ms plz :P

Needs to get out more
    Pardon me; I was rudely interrupted.

You see, my endeavor is to invoke as little harm on the server as possible. If I random into a kingdom that is desperate to survive I've done them harm. Or, I have to abandon my experiments and guide them to dry land.

Sadly I must explain my challenge idioms to further convey my gentle nature:

1) I do not attack unprovoked of my own volition. I may be ordered to attack, but will ignore quests of sadism. I will retaliate for kingdom mates who are incapable of retaliating themselves. I do this so that players/kingdoms who wish to exchange aggression are welcome to participate in my experiments. I'm at peace with the world until I'm invited to come out and play.

2) My retaliation targets are kingdoms of greater power balanced with their level of aggression. The more aggressive and powerful the more I will retaliate. It never mattered to me if I'm a faery retaliating an orc because I'm not driven by resource accumulation.

3) Pragmatically, I don't believe in CF. If kingdoms no longer wish to be aggressive toward each other they can simply stop. However, since we have a vast dependence on mechanical gizmos and many players can't conceive of unguaranteed peace, I will encourage CFs in light of device dependence.

Thus, I can't be recruited to a kingdom that lives in fear of larger and more organized kingdoms. The CF environment must be close to nonexistent to allow this type of behavior. I'd run a shell by myself, but the devs now require us to have a minimum 3 players/kingdom.

It's because I sympathize with players and kingdoms struggling in this game that I prefer not to random. Besides, I'm retired and doing this for different reasons than achieving chart applicable glory.

But, thank you.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 16-10-2018 at 20:33.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Needs to get out more
    I forgot to mention my other 2 challenge idioms:

I don't use bots

I don't use 3rd party com

Your statement, awesome-o, makes no sense. Your entire argument(?) is based in colloquial dictates that don't apply to people with a social conscience. My advice is for you to take up wine tasting, listen to lounge music and stop worrying about retired players.

If you're from one of those war kingdoms that got a bloody nose randoming my province, just know it was done for research.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Needs to get out more
    The impression being trolled by the unmentionable was incorrect.

There is absolutely no reason for me to join a competing kingdom because I have no goals in alignment with them. I'm looking for a self proclaimed disaster area so I can experiment unfettered.

To understand this, there are no true vacuums in Utopia. I need to see this builds with as little support as necessary.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 16-10-2018 at 20:38.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information