Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age 78 EoWCF max duration

Age 78 EoWCF max duration

I was trying to find some updated info about this subject, but couldn't find it, so I'm asking here.

What's the max duration of eowcf now? 72 or 96h? In the revised changes it was mentioned it was reduced to 72h, but there is no mention of it in the final changes, only the increase in pop growth. So, which is it? My kd just entered eowcf so we'd like to know so we can plan things. Thanks in advance!

It stayed 96

I feel the community is getting trolled by this...this is like the 10th person ive seen ask about it..
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

It is fairly confusing considering 72h was ahead in the poll.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

we had this dicussion like 4-5 ages ago where 72hrs is too quick for kingdoms especially those who are stuck with back 2 back hostiles
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

What makes it too quick? KDs were historically dumped out without any protection whatsoever and managed to get an equal or greater number of wars than the average KD does now. Most of us only have two arms and lack the capacity to make use of all these damn crutches. If you need a break just take an age off. Gameplay doesn't need to be disrupted with incremental vacations.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Demon
    Will be stuck in war for a bit longer due to this, OOP war did not quite be as god as it should due to gb protection bloking most of the meaningfull coordinations. Hats of to our opponents for staying in this with 1 province reset and practically 2, soon 3 beeing useless about now, but don't see it gooing on for another week. as we are looking at a gap cloing in on 1.5k acres and performing better actvity wise.

Well long wars are most fun when winning after all, and probably getting quite good uniques as Avian.

Anyone knows how long the longest continurous war compared to age lenght was?
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

How does an extra 24hrs classify an EoWCF into an extended stay-cation?

Originally it was requested to extend it from 72hrs to 96hrs about 3-4 ages ago because FORTIFIED was removed after years where kingdoms were accustomed the norms of 72hrs + 24hrs.

Just a bit overreaction unless the idea is to speed up the meta-game
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

It's an additional 24 hours on top of the additional 72 hours.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Anyone knows how long the longest continurous war compared to age lenght was?

At least more than 30 days, being I was in a 3.5 week war before.
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Post Demon
    with chains beeing less efficient this age we could easily go with 72 hours, aid up the downed ones since it won't be manny unless you continue way past the point where you lost the war, we are likely going to transit into labs then armouries when we get to end of war cf, gap is like 10% nw and 2k acres now so it can't be to long.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Any chance your in a kd full of av wh and 2 dorf tacts?
    "Inspecting mirrors is a job that I could really see myself doing."

#BloodyMess

Post Demon
    not really, but we did win after 7 days and are just chilling until it is time to train, getting labs for 2 days is nice and all, but hardly the purpose of EoW cf. Could have done with 2 days if maintaning specs armies and transitting into armouries right away since we had credits. Without credits maybe it would be fine after 2½ days. None of ours was below 300 acres when they surrendered, no one was less than 500 with the extra acres after the surrender. Except for two of theirs they could get ready again just as fast, and aid exist for a reason.

Post Fiend
    Yall do realize you can drop war at any point during the CF period. No one is forcing ANYONE to stay in it for 96 hours. If you need it, take it.. Otherwise, drop it and move on. The choice is yours.

Post Demon
    well they still decided to many was not ready in my kingdom even after 96 hours, I eyeballed where I wanted to be and came out 500k gc ahead since I was allowed to keep laboratories + only was 1 tic of training from landing exactly where I wanted with my miltary. KD got waved out of t10 for now, but I believe our leadership was more qualified than me to make the call on whether or not we could go for war right away at that size/rank.

Thread Information