Thread: Explore Bug

Post Fiend

Explore Bug

Your personal Support ID is 6C981B42

My liege, I see you are interested in sending out an expedition team. This will cost us both time and money. There are also restrictions on exploring when our lands are not built up.

Exploration Costs (Soldiers) 13 per acre (808 available) Currently Exploring 89 acres
    Exploration Costs (Gold) 2,525gc per acre (341,206gc available) Maximum Explorable Now 3 acres
    Available Uncharted Acres 698 acres
    You may explore up to your kingdom median size at a reduced cost during end of war cease-fire. Once you are the median size with incoming explored acres, costs will normalize.

Ive already done an explore growth of around 150 acres and when trying to do another 1 the system blocks me at 3 acres while i have 77% buildings finished and enough cash/soldiers/explore pool available

Please assist and give me free acres,cash,sciences and glory to make up for it please :)

Thanks

Post Fiend
    actually solved already since had to do with the reduced explore cost until median size than you need to finish before your allowed to continue exploring on higher cost

Guess its not a bug but would reqiure some better aid wording on the explore page please

P.S.: Still happy to receive all the above requested

Yes this is due to the median recalculation.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information