Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best warring KDs

Regular
    If 2 are ok and 3 are ghetto ? What do you call kds that are over top100 atm. And what would u call a good kd ? Do u even lift bro ?

Ghettos. They're called ghettos.

FS, BB, Barco/panda/whateverTheyAreCalled & Emeriti
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Demon
    I see Em gee lost one now, their opponents looks very much like they could be the best warring kingdom atleast this age 3/3 and most kingdoms have not even gotten into their 3rd war yet with only a handfull at 2/2.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    FS, BB, Barco/panda/whateverTheyAreCalled & Emeriti
    thanks friend :(

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    thanks friend :(
    stop being 22provs and t100 and youll be back on the list
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Strategy Moderator
    cough 24, woulda been 25 but 5 week age i wasnt going to teach another one of the 5 aussies brothers this age ;)

Post Demon
    24 sounds like a match up if you are arround 25k acres, going to want that 3rd war in 2-5 days I'd recon, but it is all up to our monarch, we are likely to get most people turning us down again.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Strategy Moderator
    mm i wont be at that size near that timetable, maybe soon though msg if u see us near you.

@others like the great KN herself. As for the list of good kds, i'd pull a few of the kds from the listings. Hipmunks is a perfect example of the kds i'd class into a tier 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Emeriti. Theres about 3-4 kds on their level though not as consistent another 5 that could put up a fight but just arent that caliber (these are the 'best waring kds" most would call out) and then another 10 or so good kds.
    Hipmunks can put up a fight to make the best few in the game struggle maybe even lose a given engagement but their not quite the same caliber, consistentcy/burnout would be a pretty larger factor here too. I mean i wared em last age in their "off" age and even acounting for slack army in/out they arent on par with any of the times i've wared a Coss lead kd when hes "in controll".

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I see Em gee lost one now, their opponents looks very much like they could be the best warring kingdom atleast this age 3/3 and most kingdoms have not even gotten into their 3rd war yet with only a handfull at 2/2.
    Em got put in a bad spot when their 2nd target didn't press the button but their opponents got a 2nd war, from us, on a somewhat slacking age. The fact that you mainly need people to agree to war you or you might get screwed is one of the things that would probably need to change for me to not continue to slack.

The next 3 days appear to be super interesting. I've done what emeriti is trying to do with the b2b and that was the last war I fought as it retired me, as it exhausted me. Plus you got a 3rd kd up there. Either gonna be an amazing epic b2b fight to watch, or drama as one kd goes for the 3rd kd.

Postaholic
    Hipmunks definitely shouldn't be anywhere near this list. Consistency is important in determining the best war kds...and we've basically been on slack since our try hard age when we won WW crown. We were supposed to do another try hard this age but it seemed kinda pointless in a 6 week age.

Also, I just learned that we warred Persians kd last age. Who won? lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Everyone has an equal opportunity every age to position themselves. Doesn't get more fair than that!
    Hey Octo! How are you doing man? It has been a while! ~ Kees
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Hipmunks definitely shouldn't be anywhere near this list. Consistency is important in determining the best war kds...and we've basically been on slack since our try hard age when we won WW crown. We were supposed to do another try hard this age but it seemed kinda pointless in a 6 week age.

Also, I just learned that we warred Persians kd last age. Who won? lol
    We beat u decently, u started way up in military, but your dwarf sages ate perma MS and couldnt hit our tanky provs w/out risking a nm wave. We ran dwarf heretic+mystic...with 2 elf/ 3 feary support and orc undead so u never really had a chance to leverage that military advantage and faded away to MS. Was your second or third war. Only reason i remember is u guys said who u were and then something like. "Good war, u earned it. We might of been able to win in a non slack age, but even at that it was a losing position post wave 1-2"
    Last edited by Persain; 30-10-2018 at 05:55.

Post Demon
    Persians is that the new rival kd to Spartans and lead by Persain?

Strategy Moderator
    lol....

Thread Information