Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Best warring KDs

Regular
    Electric Sheep are pretty damn good. Crown kingdom in the making.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Persians is that the new rival kd to Spartans and lead by Persain?
    Persain only logs In once a day in war.
    BLUE your my boy!

Strategy Moderator
    true, but if u never log out does that count as only once per day?

Regular
    Had to budge in here and comment.

Really tired of people saying "Warring kingdoms are best at warring, growth kingdoms just explore past them."

This is not the case. Growth kingdoms became growth kingdoms only because they were better at warring than anybody else in the warring tier. I know this was said a lot of times by many people. But you people treat it as it's just some propaganda spread by top kingdoms to glorify themselves. Well this comes from a person that spent almost all of his uto time in warring kingdoms. Try warring a growth kingdom. Explore early age and test them. You will be smacked down as they are just more organized, more active, have better strategy, know much more about the game. You will not be able to keep up.

So for all of you saying growth kingdoms can't war - you are, without a doubt, wrong. Look at how growth kingdoms war. The level of commitment needed to pull it off is above the paygrade of almost all warring kingdoms.

Guy gets farmed because his in a ghetto, conclusion "growth kingdoms are better -- my ghetto got farmed" / End Sarcasm
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Everyone has an equal opportunity every age to position themselves. Doesn't get more fair than that!
    Biggest bull**** myth that has been sprouted since the dawn of utopia .....

Every one is equel at the start .... except the scripter who scripted up OOP land farms for himself/kingdom/alliance/friends

Everyone's equel .... just some are more equel then others
    IMPERIALS KLA

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurlin View Post
    Biggest bull**** myth that has been sprouted since the dawn of utopia .....

Every one is equel at the start .... except the scripter who scripted up OOP land farms for himself/kingdom/alliance/friends

Everyone's equel .... just some are more equel then others
    Top kd's dont use land farms. You are our land farms.

Scripting is much harder now! I'm pretty sure sirens go off at Muga world headquarters if more than one account is created on any given day.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    England has the best warring Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill17 View Post
    Top kd's dont use land farms. You are our land farms.
    Impressive haven't played the game in probably five or so years yet your able to farm me ...... well done tiger

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Scripting is much harder now! I'm pretty sure sirens go off at Muga world headquarters if more than one account is created on any given day.
    really :( that's sad
    IMPERIALS KLA

Quote Originally Posted by Hurlin View Post
    Impressive haven't played the game in probably five or so years yet your able to farm me ...... well done tiger

really :( that's sad
    As impressive as even though you haven't played the game in 5 years are aware how there is tons of scripters.

Post Fiend
    There are 1 kd that we know would be around top 3 every age back when the server was flooded with good kds, and that’s Emeriti, simply because they’re consistent and their leadership was also in the absolute top back then, heck I played with some of them.. now Zoot is back we have one of the most skilled players of all time there, only guy. Ever to break 120,000 acres as a single province, I only came halfway to that and I was NAP’ed with half the server and had my own alliance.

Jdorje is a genius warplanner, nothing less, just look at their war with BB that charged them with insane WH marquis and duke bonuses, they still dismantled them, I took the occasional survey and their strat was nothing less of perfection
    Strategy Lost CBC
    Bad Company KLA
    Founder of Disturbed KLA
    Zenobias Zealots
    SoRRoW of Exodus
    Equilibrium of Absalom
    Sanctuary of Absalom
    FORCE of Exodus

Post Fiend
    Wtf hey hurlin :) hope you’ll get back to playing :) nice seeing you old buddy
    Strategy Lost CBC
    Bad Company KLA
    Founder of Disturbed KLA
    Zenobias Zealots
    SoRRoW of Exodus
    Equilibrium of Absalom
    Sanctuary of Absalom
    FORCE of Exodus

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    As impressive as even though you haven't played the game in 5 years are aware how there is tons of scripters.
    There's always been a handful of scripters Korp from the early days until I stopped playing, I would be highly surprised if there still isn't.

People's gotta win :(

Quote Originally Posted by PikeBadCompany View Post
    Wtf hey hurlin :) hope you’ll get back to playing :) nice seeing you old buddy
    Hey Pike =)
    See how I go it was always the social side of utopia that kept me playing I'll build a ghetto prov and see if my old utopia bone gets tickled or not
    Last edited by Hurlin; 17-11-2018 at 17:05.
    IMPERIALS KLA

I like to post
    I see people after decades still care about same old topic.
    I know for sure one: Most dangerous kingdom is one having octobrev. He bring unpredictables situations :D
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information