Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Losing wizards randomly, automatically expel wizards

Losing wizards randomly, automatically expel wizards

During war the past 2 days, i realised that my wpa has been going down a lot even though I'm heretic and have received no AW/prop ops. Then David asked me to check province logs, and i found this:

February 23 of YR2
    You have given orders to expel 200 wizards back into the peasantry.
    March 19 of YR2
    You have given orders to expel 298 wizards back into the peasantry.
    March 24 of YR2
    You have given orders to expel 200 wizards back into the peasantry.

I sure as hell didn't expel myself, did not set sitter, and am not on phone so couldn't have accidently expelled.

Your personal Support ID is 9F98B5BC

Administrator
    It does not appear as though any unusual activity has occurred on your account from an IP other than one that normally accesses your account regularly.

The only other thing I can do is review logs of individual actions by IP, but I can't access those logs from my current location so that will take several hours for me to review.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Ok, then that rules out my account getting hacked. So this is definitely a bug. Also from the munk archives sot graphs for wizard numbers and i see another heretic in our kd in the same situation, gradual drop off of wiz in 200-300 increments over the past 2 days of war. I'm asking them to search their prov logs for the random expel of wizards. Seems the problem is kd-wide, see below.
    Last edited by Raiken; 26-10-2018 at 03:39.

I'm loosing soldiers, elites and thieves as well the same way. Not good at all mid war...

Your personal Support ID is AC060C04

I'm having exactly the same problem since war started... wizards, soldiers and thieves
    January 22 of YR2 You have ordered that 310 thieves be released from duty.
    January 22 of YR2 You have ordered that 400 soldiers be released from duty.
    February 1 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 400 wizards back into the peasantry.
    March 2 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 99 wizards back into the peasantry.
    March 9 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 200 wizards back into the peasantry.

I'm 100% sure I did not do this

Post Demon
    same kd as Gurthen, my list is short, but apparently everyone in the kd has been affected to some degree, I never destroy buildings in war.

February 21 of YR2 You have destroyed 60 watch towers.
    February 21 of YR2 You have given orders to commence work on 60 watch towers.
    February 21 of YR2 You have ordered that 130 thieves be released from duty.
    February 21 of YR2 You have destroyed 18 watch towers.

Your personal Support ID is 833E60D0
    Last edited by Madchess; 25-10-2018 at 23:30.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

I am not sure how many more posts you need but a lot in our KD are seeing the same thing, small random releases and destruction of buildings, I have looked over my entire prov news and this started in this war. I am in the same KD as the ones above.

February 7 of YR2 You have destroyed 20 guard stations.
    February 15 of YR2 You have ordered that 308 soldiers, 199 Trolls, 70 Ogres and 100 thieves be released from duty.
    February 15 of YR2 You have ordered that 159 soldiers be released from duty.

Hope you find out what has caused this so it will not happen again, thanks.

Regular
    The same issue. I think what annoys me most is that while I thought my elite count was dropping too fast, I chalked it up to hits and MS I wasn't suffering from.

Support ID = FD8539DC

March 1 of YR2 You have destroyed 20 military barracks.

March 3 of YR2 You have ordered that 30 Trolls, 180 Ogres and 110 thieves be released from duty.
    March 3 of YR2 You have ordered that 320 soldiers be released from duty.

March 9 of YR2 You have destroyed 40 guard stations.
    March 9 of YR2 You have ordered that 300 Trolls and 200 Ogres be released from duty.
    March 9 of YR2 You have ordered that 500 soldiers be released from duty.
    March 14 of YR2 You have ordered that 300 soldiers, 100 Trolls and 100 Ogres be released from duty.
    Last edited by Calya; 26-10-2018 at 00:24. Reason: Grammar
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

March 5 of YR2 You have destroyed 22 watch towers.
    March 5 of YR2 You have ordered that 155 thieves be released from duty.

Support ID - 355A9BD6

Have a few more logs of our guys who faced the same problems (hope the admins can help clear this up, whether it's a bug or external interference):

Another 1 from one of our mystics who thought he was losing a lot more wiz than possible from AW, until he check his prov logs:
    February 21 of YR2
    You have given orders to expel 644 wizards back into the peasantry.
    February 22 of YR2
    You have given orders to expel 300 wizards back into the peasantry.
    February 22 of YR2
    You have given orders to expel 23 wizards back into the peasantry.
    February 23 of YR2
    You have given orders to expel 300 wizards back into the peasantry.
    February 24 of YR2
    You have given orders to expel 110 wizards back into the peasantry.
    March 3 of YR2
    You have given orders to expel 100 wizards back into the peasantry.
    March 9 of YR2
    You have given orders to expel 100 wizards back into the peasantry.
    March 10 of YR2
    You have ordered that 40 Axemen and 40 thieves be released from duty.
    March 10 of YR2
    You have ordered that 80 soldiers be released from duty.
    March 10 of YR2
    You have given orders to expel 90 wizards back into the peasantry.

Another 1 from our heretics:
    February 7 of YR2 You have ordered that 200 thieves be released from duty.
    February 7 of YR2 You have ordered that 200 soldiers and 40 Beastmasters be released from duty.
    February 7 of YR2 You have ordered that 40 soldiers be released from duty.
    February 23 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 500 wizards back into the peasantry.
    March 9 of YR2 You have destroyed 15 watch towers.
    March 9 of YR2 You have ordered that 100 thieves be released from duty.

Another 1 from one of our rogues (who assured me that he did not do any of these ops), because why would a rogue be doing normal arson using 100% thieves on another halfling?:
    Our thieves burned down 20 acres of buildings. (Eesh (4:19), sent 4675)
    February 1 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 26 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Eesh (4:19), sent 4669)
    February 1 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves burned down 20 acres of buildings. (Eesh (4:19), sent 4643)
    February 1 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 36 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Eesh (4:19), sent 4643)
    February 3 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves burned down 20 acres of buildings. (Eesh (4:19), sent 4623)
    February 3 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves burned down 20 acres of buildings. (Eesh (4:19), sent 4623)
    February 3 of YR2 We lost 7 thieves in the operation.
    February 3 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves burned down 20 acres of buildings. (Eesh (4:19), sent 4616)

Another 1 of our rogues:
    February 5 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 180 wizards back into the peasantry.
    February 5 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 180 wizards back into the peasantry.
    February 11 of YR2 You have destroyed 15 thieves' dens.
    February 20 of YR2 You have ordered that 200 Brutes and 160 thieves be released from duty.
    February 20 of YR2 You have ordered that 360 soldiers be released from duty.
    March 10 of YR2 You have ordered that 200 thieves be released from duty.
    March 10 of YR2 You have ordered that 200 soldiers be released from duty.
    March 10 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 200 wizards back into the peasantry.
    March 19 of YR2 You have ordered that 100 Brutes and 200 thieves be released from duty.
    March 19 of YR2 You have ordered that 350 soldiers be released from duty.
    March 19 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 150 wizards back into the peasantry.
    Last edited by Raiken; 26-10-2018 at 07:05.

Post Fiend
    Same KD as Calya, Gurthen, Madchess (possibly others).
    Your personal Support ID is 4D00FEF2

January 22 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. Our thieves have infiltrated the Thieves' Guilds of XXX (x:y). They appear to have about 3,294 thieves employed across their lands. (Halfer/Paladin in Enemy KD), sent 5162)
    January 22 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 99 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Halfer/Paladin in enemy KD), sent 5162)
    January 22 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. (Halfer/Paladin in enemy KD), sent 5063)
    January 22 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. (Halfer/Paladin in enemy KD), sent 5053)

February 20 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. (Halfer/Paladin in enemy KD), sent 5104)
    February 20 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. (Halfer/Paladin in enemy KD), sent 5093)
    February 20 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. Our thieves have infiltrated the Thieves' Guilds of XXX (x:y). They appear to have about 3,163 thieves employed across their lands. (Halfer/Paladin in enemy KD), sent 5089)
    February 20 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 64 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Avian/WH in Enemy KD), sent 5089)
    February 20 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 77 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Avian/WH in Enemy KD), sent 5025)
    February 20 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. Our thieves have infiltrated the Thieves' Guilds of XXX (x:y). They appear to have about 1,075 thieves employed across their lands. (Dwarf/UD in Enemy KD), sent 4948)
    February 20 of YR2 You have ordered that 90 Slingers, 2 Brutes and 100 thieves be released from duty.
    February 20 of YR2 You have ordered that 238 soldiers be released from duty.
    February 20 of YR2 You have destroyed 10 thieves' dens and 10 watch towers.

March 4 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 100 wizards back into the peasantry.
    March 9 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 300 wizards back into the peasantry.
    March 10 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 7,294 gold coins. (Halfling/Paladin in Enemy KD), sent 4741)
    March 10 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves kidnapped many people, but only were able to return with 63 of them. (Orc/Mystic in enemy KD), sent 4739)
    March 10 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have bribed members of our enemies' guild! (Orc/Mystic in enemy KD), sent 4739)
    March 10 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves were able to steal 607 runes. (Orc/Mystic in enemy KD), sent 4723)
    March 10 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 81 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Orc/Mystic in enemy KD), sent 4721)
    March 10 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 92 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Orc/Mystic in enemy KD), sent 4640)

March 19 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 62 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Halfling/Paladin in Enemy KD), sent 4497)
    March 19 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. (Halfling/Paladin in Enemy KD), sent 4435)
    March 19 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 84 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Halfling/Paladin in Enemy KD), sent 4435)
    March 19 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves assassinated 47 enemy troops. (Halfling/Paladin in Enemy KD), sent 4351)

(The Halfling/Paladin is also the Monarch in the opposing KD)

Regular
    Gani's Support is ID BC1338FC. I'll add others as they come in.

gani

Courtier
    THIS I DIDNT DO!!

March 4 of YR2 You have destroyed 30 hospitals.
    March 4 of YR2 You have given orders to commence work on 30 hospitals.
    March 4 of YR2 You have ordered that 200 Trolls be released from duty.
    March 4 of YR2 You have ordered that 300 soldiers be released from duty.
    March 6 of YR2 You have ordered that 70 Trolls, 70 Ogres and 70 thieves be released from duty.
    March 6 of YR2 You have ordered that 210 soldiers be released from duty.
    March 8 of YR2 You have ordered that 200 Trolls be released from duty.
    March 8 of YR2 You have ordered that 200 soldiers be released from duty.
    March 10 of YR2 You have ordered that 300 Trolls be released from duty.
    March 10 of YR2 You have ordered that 300 soldiers be released from duty.
    Last edited by Calya; 26-10-2018 at 12:21. Reason: Added province logs
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Same KD
    Your personal Support ID is AC060C04

Crazy Rulers Land
    February 11 of YR2 You have destroyed 15 thieves' dens.
    February 20 of YR2 You have ordered that 200 Brutes and 160 thieves be released from duty.
    February 20 of YR2 You have ordered that 360 soldiers be released from duty.
    March 10 of YR2 You have ordered that 200 thieves be released from duty.
    March 10 of YR2 You have ordered that 200 soldiers be released from duty.
    March 10 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 200 wizards back into the peasantry.
    March 19 of YR2 You have ordered that 100 Brutes and 200 thieves be released from duty.
    March 19 of YR2 You have ordered that 350 soldiers be released from duty.
    March 19 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 150 wizards back into the peasantry.

Da FOOOOK!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Director of Age Changes
    Are you warring Octo by any chance?
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Thread Information