Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Losing wizards randomly, automatically expel wizards

The fingers you have used to play this game are too fat! Please mash the keypad now to order a special dialing wand.

Can the admins please let us know if there's any progress in the investigation? Don't like being left in the dark since there's no point warring again if this is just going to repeat itself the next war. And whether we will get any of the wizards refunded since many lost 1-2wpa from randomly getting released? A few more of our guys logs and support IDs if still needed:

Orc Att, Sozinistan, Support ID - 680F6BB4
    January 22 of YR2 You have ordered that 287 thieves be released from duty.
    January 24 of YR2 You have ordered that 300 Trolls and 95 Ogres be released from duty.
    January 24 of YR2 You have ordered that 300 Trolls be released from duty.
    January 24 of YR2 You have ordered that 400 soldiers be released from duty.
    February 1 of YR2 You have ordered that 200 soldiers be released from duty.
    February 20 of YR2 You have ordered that 90 Trolls and 20 thieves be released from duty.
    February 20 of YR2 You have ordered that 110 soldiers be released from duty.
    March 8 of YR2 You have ordered that 300 soldiers and 300 Trolls be released from duty.
    March 9 of YR2 You have ordered that 20 soldiers and 20 Trolls be released from duty.
    March 9 of YR2 You have ordered that 20 soldiers be released from duty.
    March 9 of YR2 You have destroyed 10 training grounds and 10 military barracks.

Faery TM, Bandu, Support ID - 45A1B798
    February 7 of YR2 You have ordered that 200 thieves be released from duty.
    February 7 of YR2 You have ordered that 200 soldiers and 40 Beastmasters be released from duty.
    February 7 of YR2 You have ordered that 40 soldiers be released from duty.
    February 23 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 500 wizards back into the peasantry.
    March 9 of YR2 You have destroyed 15 watch towers.
    March 9 of YR2 You have ordered that 100 thieves be released from duty.

Orc Att, Ravens, Support ID - TTraider27 (not sure that's correct, I'll confirm with him)
    February 1 of YR2 You have destroyed 20 training grounds, 30 guard stations and 26 hospitals.
    February 1 of YR2 You have given orders to commence work on 76 homes.
    February 1 of YR2 You have cancelled 76 homes
    February 7 of YR2 You have ordered that 150 Trolls be released from duty.
    February 7 of YR2 You have ordered that 150 soldiers be released from duty.
    February 15 of YR2 You have destroyed 18 guard stations, 7 hospitals and 9 stables.

Enthusiast
    This feels like a script at work, randomly targeting people in your kd and releasing troops/wizards/thieves. That would be odd though as i thought scripting was disabled.

So nice to have to do 25 more hours of wiz pump for the wizzies I did not release instead of something else.
    Perfect age to be back

Post Demon
    if it is a bug I hope we do not see it next war, if done by a third party I hope they dish out a permaban or two.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Administrator
    There will be corrective action taken. I will be in contact with you within the next couple hours. Anyone who has encountered this please PM me in Discord @DavidC
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Is the rest of the server at risk for getting hacked? Rumors are it had something to do with munkbot is this true?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    Are the troops actually released or is it just false news? My KD didn't suffer from this personally, but we recently warred against a KD and they started with +200k NW. After min time, we literally didn't lose any NW and our opponent is on -500k NW. We're not THAT good at warring so after reading this thread, I suspect that we won because of this bug...

Enthusiast
    Actually released. That's why such a lot of anger here over this issue.

Post Demon
    yep that is why it was on the log, also feelt my tpa dropped to useless way faster than it sould have last war, got near 200 released, atleast they found out we was not at fault and those who got wizzards released got them back I understand, rest is gone but does not matter since we are no longer in war and only wizards was hard to replace.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Thread Information