Same KD as Calya, Gurthen, Madchess (possibly others).
Your personal Support ID is 4D00FEF2

January 22 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. Our thieves have infiltrated the Thieves' Guilds of XXX (x:y). They appear to have about 3,294 thieves employed across their lands. (Halfer/Paladin in Enemy KD), sent 5162)
January 22 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 99 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Halfer/Paladin in enemy KD), sent 5162)
January 22 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. (Halfer/Paladin in enemy KD), sent 5063)
January 22 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. (Halfer/Paladin in enemy KD), sent 5053)

February 20 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. (Halfer/Paladin in enemy KD), sent 5104)
February 20 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. (Halfer/Paladin in enemy KD), sent 5093)
February 20 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. Our thieves have infiltrated the Thieves' Guilds of XXX (x:y). They appear to have about 3,163 thieves employed across their lands. (Halfer/Paladin in enemy KD), sent 5089)
February 20 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 64 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Avian/WH in Enemy KD), sent 5089)
February 20 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 77 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Avian/WH in Enemy KD), sent 5025)
February 20 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. Our thieves have infiltrated the Thieves' Guilds of XXX (x:y). They appear to have about 1,075 thieves employed across their lands. (Dwarf/UD in Enemy KD), sent 4948)
February 20 of YR2 You have ordered that 90 Slingers, 2 Brutes and 100 thieves be released from duty.
February 20 of YR2 You have ordered that 238 soldiers be released from duty.
February 20 of YR2 You have destroyed 10 thieves' dens and 10 watch towers.

March 4 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 100 wizards back into the peasantry.
March 9 of YR2 You have given orders to expel 300 wizards back into the peasantry.
March 10 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 7,294 gold coins. (Halfling/Paladin in Enemy KD), sent 4741)
March 10 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves kidnapped many people, but only were able to return with 63 of them. (Orc/Mystic in enemy KD), sent 4739)
March 10 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have bribed members of our enemies' guild! (Orc/Mystic in enemy KD), sent 4739)
March 10 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves were able to steal 607 runes. (Orc/Mystic in enemy KD), sent 4723)
March 10 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 81 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Orc/Mystic in enemy KD), sent 4721)
March 10 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 92 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Orc/Mystic in enemy KD), sent 4640)

March 19 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 62 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Halfling/Paladin in Enemy KD), sent 4497)
March 19 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success and we have 100% confidence in the information retrieved. (Halfling/Paladin in Enemy KD), sent 4435)
March 19 of YR2 Sources have indicated the mission was foiled. We lost 84 thieves. If we are lucky, they will not rat on who sent them. I am sorry, we will train harder for the next mission. (Halfling/Paladin in Enemy KD), sent 4435)
March 19 of YR2 Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves assassinated 47 enemy troops. (Halfling/Paladin in Enemy KD), sent 4351)

(The Halfling/Paladin is also the Monarch in the opposing KD)