Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions for Age 79

4/8 elite is a full tm elite not a tank/hybrid. Not sure it's a good idea with their racial orientation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    4/8 elite is a full tm elite not a tank/hybrid. Not sure it's a good idea with their racial orientation.
    I think it definitely gives Dwarf a lot of options - but definitely less attack oriented. Though you might see a lot of Dwarf War Heroes...

Post Fiend
    Science is muddled now after Scientist change, and yeah - apparently science this Age is particularly muddled for the reason of short Age length ... but i disagree about size effecting science effects.

Lessening OOW Learns - i rarely use Schools so i would be hoping for better Learn gains myself but i think i fathom your meaning ... less book piracy - perhaps youve suffered this personally this age ;-) Books used to be harder to accumulate to an effective amount when it was calculated by BPP ... in that the size of province effected scientific effects.

Races - I miss Undead so i disagree with your planning them as a Personality again but i kudos your strengthening of the Faery Beastmaster - a good turtle is hard to make... you have planned for a defensive Beserker - kudos once again. I agree that Dwarves should eat double.

Ive never tried Dark Elf.

Humans benefitting their warhorses is a good idea.

Orc drafting quicker also gets a thumbs up from me.

Personalities - I have never played Heretic nor Paladin. I disagree with Mystic nerf. Your Warrior buff is a good concept - kudos.

I would like to see Cleric and Sage returned to the game so i agree with you there also.

These are well thought out and keen suggestions.

Post Fiend
    Honestly I find it kinda cheap that humans get a negative to wpa and spell success. It’s like their primary bonus is having peasants, and one of the easiest spells to land is anti-peasants, and it’s even easier to land on Humans.

Other than that I like your humans, their bonuses do make more sense with a defensive elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Kido View Post
    Honestly I find it kinda cheap that humans get a negative to wpa and spell success. It’s like their primary bonus is having peasants, and one of the easiest spells to land is anti-peasants, and it’s even easier to land on Humans.

Other than that I like your humans, their bonuses do make more sense with a defensive elite.
    It is cheap - definitely below the belt...but if they didn't have that weakness, it'd be realy tough to handle them. They'd easily win the econ war every war and in the long run, econ wins wars.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by smercjd View Post
    It is cheap - definitely below the belt...but if they didn't have that weakness, it'd be realy tough to handle them. They'd easily win the econ war every war and in the long run, econ wins wars.
    I can't disagree with that. Can i suggest MA maybe? But keep the WPA negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Kido View Post
    I can't disagree with that. Can i suggest MA maybe? But keep the WPA negative.
    Hmmm...actually, I kind of like the suggestions from the Dev team -- +Rune Cost, rather than a hit to WPA. I will change it to that. :D

So I removed the WPA negative and changed it to +50% Rune Cost. Though this may seem steep, it's really not a very detrimental negative effect. Plus, with the +20% boost to econ science (which affects both BE and Production), I think late age, this will be mostly counterbalanced.
    Last edited by smercjd; 15-11-2018 at 01:19.

Thread Information