Thread: Sugg:Lazy Noobie race/personality

Sugg:Lazy Noobie race/personality

So for a returning rust bucket ..... what would be the best race personality for a log in monthly random prov ?

By the looks of things alot has change ( no conan music :'( .... ) ...... so need suggestions for a single braincell prov ..... to lone wolf in random kingdom ......

:)
    IMPERIALS KLA

Strategy Moderator
    Halfing war hero, Elf mystic, dwarf undead. All 3 would be super easy to run being semi afk and will naturally be tanking if your gheto gets into war and u dont log. Halfer is spam train offspecs hit, op just make sure u have food your fine. Elf lets u pump your power with high guilds and dwarf can pump science while eating minimal damage if u get hit.

For the races Persain suggested I agree. For personalities I would add here. Although here got nerfed as semi active player you won't need the bonus mana but the +tpa/wpa sci will give you decent protection.

Strategy Moderator
    heretic is good Bo to but your dont have enough tpa to stop a rogue enough wpa to stop a mystic or enough tankyness to really fend off hitters. Heretic is super for the slightly less active in an active kd or the super active in an inactive kd, but i'd shy away from it if your going to be only semi active once a day log in or in a kd thats super unorganized as i think Hurlin will be i'd try to avoid it.

Thanx for the advice guys ..... just checked to see when the age ends =) .... pure arse =)

I wont join an existing kingdom I've got a long history of just saying Imbored****it and deleting better if I just random into a ghetto
    IMPERIALS KLA

Post Demon
    Look out for Dryad if they ever get back into the game, slow attack time combined with high elite off meant you could go quite tanky using both forts and training grounds and still be hitting others arround your size, if not beeing paticulrily active the long attack times was great, and you could go war hero or use anonymity to prevent ambush whilst the food bonus meant that you could run 0 farms and never be at risk of starving after your production got high enough, it was ****ty when chained in war though which is why it got removed I think because people tried to use them in warring setups where it was never a good choice.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Post Fiend
    Undead Faery turtle tm attempt IMO...

Thread Information