Thread: runes and food decay science category

Post Demon

runes and food decay science category

I would suggest that a new category be made for science that deals with reduction of decay of runes and food, or that these attributes be added to existing categories, for instance run reduction be added to either Channeling or Invocaton since those categories deals with efficiency of runes, whilst food decay reduction could be added to Housing since better housing = more food consumption and thus less food expire, or tools for added flavor to building efficiency.

Could also be added to something that feels a bit underwhelming at the moment Artisan since it only cuts an hour or two of your build time and only really should be used if you are dooing great for all other science categories and simply don't see a good enough return in the other ecconomy categories for you to keep dumping science there.

If going with an entire new category my suggestion for a name would be storage.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Why?

Current food - 160k
    Food Decayed 1,611 bushels

Current runes - 180k
    Runes Decayed 2,186 runes

Why would we need something like this? Even if you get it at 100% you would need like 200k to make it worth it.

Post Demon
    why not?

Even if it is insignificant you can still use it if for instance you have run to many farms or towers and want to run 0 for a while.

True not game changing, but adds a bit more flavor to science and give a bit more flexibility if you want to pump science high enough.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Post Fiend
    Artisan getting boon to Food Consumption, Food decay and Rune decay would be nice. Together with Production, you can cut down on Towers and Farms and use the acres for something else.

Post Demon
    I feelt production would be a bit to strong if reduction of decay got tied to that also, at almost +200% to production on a paladin at the moment and arround half my runes is decaying every tic.

Thread Information