Thread: Looking For Veteran KD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking For Veteran KD

Hey everyone, my current KD will be disbanding at EoA so im hoping to find a new family before the age gets started.

About me:

Ive been playing for 40+ ages like many of us who are still kicking. During ages 50-62 I served as monarch of The Revolution typically finishing in the top 5 and age 55 winning the war crown. For the past 5 ages I rejoined one of my old KD mates in Carnage and have had a blast here, but regretably everyone is riding off into the sunset so it is time to move on as well. I enjoy and am best utilized as a T/M, though I have plenty of experience as an attacker ofc if required. I run my provinces extremely well, regularly set 2 hour alarms if needed during wars, and always put the KD first.

What I am looking for:

I am pretty set on joining an established KD. I have built a KD from the ground up before, but it is a heart-crushing struggle that my old-man bones just dont have the patience for any longer. I am semi flexible on this with the right core, but 9 times out of 10 I would respectfully decline newly formed KDs.

I would prefer to play a TM role, though depending on the situation I am willing to play whatever is best for the KD.

I always love reuniting with old friends, so if you know me speak up! I have/will always go by "Horde" in game.

NW/Honor/Land Crowns have always been an added bonus for me and although they are welcome I want to be in a KD that looks to constantly war with little to no down time. I need a KD that places #1 in War Wins as its top priority.

Thanks for your time, if you have any questions PM me and we can exchange contact info to discuss things further.

Cheers!
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...he-crown-goes- - #1 War Wins with 8/8 Wars, Age 55.

I approve.

Regular
    That sounds nice, almost the same story goes for me... let me know if you find that KD, imma join as well...thx (O:

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Did you guys find a kingdom?

Regular
    not yet

Thread Information