Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abyss master of universes

Abyss master of universes

Where is this legend?!
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Ive managed to forget about abyss and now you make a thread about abyss. :(

Mateo :)
    Dementia 4 Life

Right he was croatian not bulgarian.

Matija told me someone had been asking about me. But I did not really bother to respond, until i had a dream this night about utopia, so i decided to honor you with a comment.
    I even created province, then deleted it since i realized i wasted money on speedbuild and it is only 24 hours protection now? Don't think i plan to play though.

And i notice irc is down?

Utonet is shut down, now its just Utopias own discord that is a thing.. which sucks.

And yes only 24 hour protection.

Is the game any fun nowadays? I am really contemplating to create some ninja account tomorrow after I am able to create new province and at least attempt it. Seems like i have plenty of time for it except i doubt I ever intend on waking up during night as before :)
    How many players are currently playing it ?

There is about 2500 provs around. The game is so so, could be enjoyable if you have fun people to play with or want something to kill time with. Its not like it used to be, there is barely any compeition around so one kd just usually dominates everything. But there is a fairly active warring tier. You get about 5 wars per age

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    There is about 2500 provs around. The game is so so, could be enjoyable if you have fun people to play with or want something to kill time with. Its not like it used to be, there is barely any compeition around so one kd just usually dominates everything. But there is a fairly active warring tier. You get about 5 wars per age
    you should explain to dev that matijas belong to the asian server

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Ive managed to forget about abyss and now you make a thread about abyss. :(
    Legends never die <3
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Was just watching kingdom history yesterday, totaly forgot we were actually good with Nexus/Seasons :) from some age 30-45~ or something peeking at around 40~. Dirty/Cello time, i think i even have Cello on face, but don't know where Dirty is at all.

Quote Originally Posted by abyss View Post
    Was just watching kingdom history yesterday, totaly forgot we were actually good with Nexus/Seasons :) from some age 30-45~ or something peeking at around 40~. Dirty/Cello time, i think i even have Cello on face, but don't know where Dirty is at all.
    Haha yes! We were very good! Dirty- Amaz Elit Cello Shalrin etc. very good group

Ghettos
    Dementia 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Ghettos
    CFH u stop ur nonsense! :)

btw i always thought kn was guy pretending to be a girl.

Thread Information