Thread: Suspicious Mechanics

Needs to get out more

Suspicious Mechanics

Alright,

So now I'm under the impression that MV is a "vs" caster rather than target. Reason being I've been attempting to spare our guys meteors and I've noticed I either can't MV it or it's the last thing to go.

off topic rant

If this is a mechanic and we have these purposed changes to CF I'm not in agreement with the direction the devs are taking. I believe the aim is to force a "good kingdom" schooling mechanism: as in fish, not lessons.

In the ghetto I've found balance superior to specialization. If we're going to bias toward specialization: kingdom interdependence, then screw that.

I don't want to belong to your kingdoms because I don't like how you play, but it's nothing personal.

rant over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Alright,

So now I'm under the impression that MV is a "vs" caster rather than target. Reason being I've been attempting to spare our guys meteors and I've noticed I either can't MV it or it's the last thing to go.
    It's 'random'. Sometimes indeed the specific spell you want to mv is the last one even after few "no spells were removed". IS/cs/rm are another examples and I'm talking from a lot experience. I prefer to play t/m roles so MV can go up to 25-30% of my mana. I'm not sure it needs a buff and this is not the place for it :).

EDIT: When I said "sometimes" that doesn't apply just to a specific target but also to a specific time(could be few ticks or few minutes) when RNG gods just hate you...

About the rant - go to the suggestion forum :).
    Last edited by Bo To; 15-11-2018 at 16:17.

Post Fiend
    There are many freak incidences within the mecanics of this game ... perhaps it was just a bad 'run' for you within fate...

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Alright,

If this is a mechanic and we have these purposed changes to CF I'm not in agreement with the direction the devs are taking. I believe the aim is to force a "good kingdom" schooling mechanism: as in fish, not lessons.

In the ghetto I've found balance superior to specialization. If we're going to bias toward specialization: kingdom interdependence, then screw that.

I don't want to belong to your kingdoms because I don't like how you play, but it's nothing personal.

rant over.
    When the ever positive and urbane Strato is explicitly ranting that's a guarantee that the changes and direction are wrong.

Thread Information