Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Age 79 REVISED Changes - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by crease View Post
    A heretic cannot cast MS, a rogue should never be in position to lose more than 1% stealth to an ET, and a heretic running WT's will have zero tpa defense against any rogue, let alone a halfer. you didnt run heretics this age? Dwarf is the only race that can even run heretic with the buildings it needs to even survive a single provs prop run in war and it doesnt even have a mod/multiplier to tpa/wpa. Heretic also lost +1 mana this age, its garbage

If you are not there for declare you'll get ET'd into the dirt. Even if you are there for declare, the speed at which ET can eat your stealth is faster than you can use what ever banked stealth you have. If you want to effectively want to combat WT's you have to be able to burn them and then still do an OP run afterwards. Even if you coordinate your ops with multiple rogues. its not going to be alot of stealth. Then a dwarf/heretic just rebuilds them in 6 hours. where you might get in another 12 ops per rogue x .75 allowing for fails or **** props.
    Any good KD's have warred the past 2 ages, the amount of ET's getting thrown around is amazing, hats off to their activity. But it really is too easy for them

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by lycanflow View Post
    If you are not there for declare you'll get ET'd into the dirt. Even if you are there for declare, the speed at which ET can eat your stealth is faster than you can use what ever banked stealth you have. If you want to effectively want to combat WT's you have to be able to burn them and then still do an OP run afterwards. Even if you coordinate your ops with multiple rogues. its not going to be alot of stealth. Then a dwarf/heretic just rebuilds them in 6 hours. where you might get in another 12 ops per rogue x .75 allowing for fails or **** props.
    Any good KD's have warred the past 2 ages, the amount of ET's getting thrown around is amazing, hats off to their activity. But it really is too easy for them
    Very true. ET is too easy to cast. Even attackers can get it off usually, accepting a failure rate.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    I think this is a product of Discord. It's easy for the few vocal people to make the mechanics seem like a huge issue, when in fact the majority of the people who just play the game and don't spend time whining on Discord only care about race/personality changes. Of the previously 25 people in my KD, only 5 or so actually spend any amount of time reading the forums or Discord. They just silently stop playing when changes(or lack of changes) happen.
    +9999

lol

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonlim60 View Post
    +9999

lol
    To the devs:

I've noticed in RL such things as companies having 10x the employment of those who actually do the work. Administrative types tend to surround themselves with a lot of eye candy and react when spoiled eye candy gets grumpy.

My own quote from my Virtual Kingdom thread:

"This is the essence of TVK. This is why I spend my time experimenting with different builds. Nuances that are not apparent from the outside come to light when you're doing the driving. It's also why I choose to be in the most chaotic kingdoms I can be recruited to. In order to learn the little secrets in each build I require a lot of freedom. It's here where I can learn what builds are best for certain types of organization."

The reason I don't join the organized realm is because the learning process is muted by ambition. Most of even the best kingdoms attack down. There's really no questions answered by exercising a logistical position. Even reaching those positions are a dictate of good 'ol boy diplomacy which is meta by any other name: thus constituting no evidence to modify the CF environment mechanically.

On that note, I've noticed a lot of recognizable players passing through the ranks of the ghetto. My take is that organized kingdom living makes the ghetto transition more difficult than anticipated. Many compartmentalize their play style as not serious, etc. I find this curious since I intentionally cripple my viability to enhance the challenge.

At the end of the day, the CF changes are designed to pull these players back to competitive ranks. Believe me, they aren't a threat to the affairs of charting kingdoms from down here. They don't seem to react any differently to logistical superiority than anyone else: or I should say, they're more likely to back down. Brainwashing or something...

The bottom line is that organized kingdom players are better than the likes of me, but they can't be compelled to get off their ass to prove it.

You should take the meter away. Everything flies on the 1.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 17-11-2018 at 14:02.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Final changes out, guess that is it for Avian I can make a faster Human/Tactician with sizeable ecconomy boost and no real downside except having to commit to tactician. Since Avian is all about speed wich can now easily be matched by Tacticians there is not even a reason to play them this age.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Final changes out, guess that is it for Avian I can make a faster Human/Tactician with sizeable ecconomy boost and no real downside except having to commit to tactician. Since Avian is all about speed wich can now easily be matched by Tacticians there is not even a reason to play them this age.
    Their elite nw is too high.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Forum Addict
    at 8.0 nw for Avians it might be worth considdering, I think even 8.5 would be to high.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Thread Information